Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

4 NEW ROCKET RACING IGNITER WHEELS 15X7 4.5" BOLT PATTERN BNIB NEVER MOUNTED!

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by jxnslotcar, Jul 3, 2016.

1. jxnslotcar

jxnslotcar

City: Jackson

State: Michigan
    Price: $650.00
    I have a set of 4 brand new Rocket Racing Igniter Aluminum wheels. I have taken one out of the box but that is it. They just won't work for my car unless I start changing bolt patterns, ect. So thses normally are around $800 or a bit less and I am looking to get some, not all $$ back.
    They are 15 by 7 with a 4.25 in backspacing. I also have 2 pr of the center knockoffs that Rocket has. These are the angled fins not the flat spinners. If you are interested in those, let me know and we can work something out on price of them. upload_2016-7-3_16-35-53.png
    These are great wheels and I'd like to keep them for a future project but have to get the money out of them so....
    upload_2016-7-3_16-35-33.png $650.00 for the set of 4 wheels but cash talks a little louder than PayPal.

2. jxnslotcar

jxnslotcar

PRICE DROP!!! I WILL TAKE $600 PLUS SHIPPING!. SHIPPING WILL BE ACTUAL COST. I DO NOT HAVE UPS ACCOUNT SO IF YOU DO, YOU COULD PROBABLY GET CHEAPER SHIPPING THAN WHAT I WAS QUOTED. THIS IS A GREAT DEAL!
    Sorry about the caps.