Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

4 Keystone Hubs and Lugs

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by TA DAD, Sep 16, 2017.

1. TA DAD

TA DAD
    from NC

City: Thomasville

State: North Carolina
    Price: $ 70.00
    I have four N.O.S Keystone hub covers with twenty new 1/2 rh thread lug nuts. These fit a 4 1/2 inch on 5 bolt pattern. Which is most Ford and Mopar. Do your own research and make sure these are the right part for you. All sales are final. These were in the original packaging which was in poor condition and will not be included. One package was dated Jan. 1972 so keep that in mind as for condition , your buying 45 yr old chrome. None of the parts have been cleaned. Overall condition of the centers is very good, they have never been installed. The centers do have a few slight blemishes in the chrome. The lugs nuts are the ones that were included in the kit. A couple have some slight rust but would clean up fine. The lugs have a very crude plating job on them. Overall I would rate the set as very good driver quality. The set is $70.00 shipped in the lower 48 states. I take pay pal or a check will have to clear my bank which may take 2 weeks to show it has been paid, not posted there is a difference. Feel free to ask any questions. IMG_2769.JPG IMG_2769.JPG

Attached Files: