Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

4 BOLT MAIN 350 sold

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by Beautiful Iron, Apr 5, 2019.

1. Beautiful Iron

Beautiful Iron
    from Upstate NY

City: saratoga

State: New York
    Price: 600
    This is a 350 that came out of a c20. It is a four bolt main. The engine is complete other than when i got it it was missing the oil pump and no carb. I took it in on a trade for labor and was told it is a running motor but i've never heard it run myself, the spark plugs indicate that it was running well. It has a set of ram horn manifolds on it and a cast quadrajet intake manifold. Also has a gm points style distributor and coil. I will include a 600 edelbrock carb i have for it for the 400 asking price.
    IMG_4385.jpg IMG_4387.jpg IMG_4388.jpg IMG_4390.jpg IMG_4386.jpg

2. Beautiful Iron

Beautiful Iron
    from Upstate NY

Since posting this i have done a few things in order to fire this engine up on the stand its on. I put a no name aluminium intake and edelbrock carb on as well as an oil pump and pickup, one piece oil pan gasket, intake gaskets and valve cover gaskets. The price does not include the hei distributor in this picture but i will include the points style dist. and the iron quadrajet manifold. Thanks for looking! IMG_4399.jpg