Register now to get rid of these ads!

3rd "Scrap Drive" Thank You!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by rusty1, Jun 14, 2009.

1. Well, the 3rd "Scrap Drive" in Belvidere, Illinois is history. Even tho it was cool and rainy til noon or after we still had a decent show thanks to the 100 plus vendors and 85 plus hot rods that showed up. We'd also like to thank the band, Stone Pony, for doing a great job playing; hope you guys enjoyed them. We will consider getting them next year.

Thanks also to all the spectators, the food vendors, the DJ and the pinstripers who helped with our event. All of you make the show what it is and we appreciate your support.
    The Tin Butcher's thank you all!

Last edited: Jul 30, 2009
  2. Nitro Marty

Nitro Marty

Yeah, it was a pretty good show to spite the weather conditions....
    Unfortunately I had to leave about the same time that the sun came out.... Did you see the pics from the show that I posted here last evening???

3. Marty,...yup, you posted some nice shots of our show, thanks.

4. I thought it was a cool show and the band was great. Not too loud and pretty tight. There were some great rides. The Tin Butchers seemed to have their stuff together.

5. vango

vango

I went to sell as a vender 1 of the best shows I have ever done even with the rain ready for next year.

6. We had a good time, the rain had cleared by the time we got there.

Not a huge swap but there was some cool stuff for sale, good band, good people, good cars. Thanks.

7. awesome show....thanks

8. woo

woo
    from Wisconsin

I had a great time at the show, lots of really awesome cars.

9. Great show! Long drive, but very worth it.

10. valkokir

valkokir
    from DeKalb, IL

Always a blast, Thanks Sam!

Kirk