Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

392 Hemi Blower Motor

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by Hombre, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Hombre

Hombre

City: Guntersville

State: Alabama
    Price: $10,000
    Need to sell my blown 392, this engine is built and ready to go. I spared no expense in building this engine. Take a look at the pictures and I will be happy to answer any questions you may have. It is scarry how much money I have in this motor, the Heads and the blower alone I paid more than I am asking for this complete ready t run Hemi. I can do a list of what is in there but I will leave a lot of stuff out so ask and I will answer your questions. Motor is complete from oil pan to blower carbs, and complete ignition. Not happy about selling this engine but a medical issue has left me no choice. So yes I do need to sell it! IMG_2890 (Small).JPG IMG_2891 (Small).JPG IMG_2899 (Small).JPG IMG_2900 (Small).JPG IMG_3023 (Medium).JPG IMG_2942 (Medium).JPG IMG_3019 (Medium).JPG

mrhp and classiccarjack like this.
  2. Hombre

Hombre

Guys this engine is Sold and in its new home. Want to thank everyone who responded to this ad and showed interest in this engine. Thanks Roland

woodsnwater and mrhp like this.