Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

39 Ford sedan

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Chuck C, Apr 22, 2020.

1. Chuck C

Chuck C

City: Baltimore

State: Maryland
    Price: 11
    1939 Ford sedan project

The car is very solid with no patch panels and minimal rust. The only rust you see from the photos is because I was going for the rat rod look an actually rusted the car myself with the baking soda/vinegar mixture.

The car will come with the following:
    • strong running 350 engine (010 block)with rebuilt 350 transmission and new converter
    • All new ez wiring and new vintage gauges
    • New heidts mustang II ifs
    • New 9” rear with new leafs, drum brakes and Dutchman axles
    • Interior is all complete. It’s not in bad shape with the exception of the headliner. Could probably get away with a new headliner and carpet and clean up the original seats/door panels which are in great condition.
    • I have all the exterior trim with the exception of the trunk handle.
    • Chrome tilt column
    • All windows operate like they are brand new even the front crank out windshield. The front and rear glass are in good condition. The sides should be replaced.
    • All parts in photos are included
    I have too many projects and recently purchased a new business which is going to take up most of my time and I’m changing locations and need to clear my warehouse out. I would be open to trades for something that is complete and running or needs minimal work. Looking for a roadster body

This is a great/solid easy to finish project. Rat rod it out or restore it back to original.

Feel free to ask if you have any questions or need to see more photos. 443-547-7664

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 23, 2020
  2. Chuck C

Chuck C

$8500

Last edited: Apr 27, 2020