Register now to get rid of these ads!

39 Dodge Coupe T-Bones 95 Saturn

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 37fordtruck, Sep 9, 2007.

1. 37fordtruck

37fordtruck

:mad: :mad: Yeah, your read that correctly. A buddy of mine had just got his car to the point where he could begin to enjoy the efforts of his labor (and cash). He had built a real hot rod with 3 pedals!! 5.3chavy, 6 speed gear box, 4.11 gear, A/C etc. Well, friday he was on his was to the Shades of the Past with his wife and a lady tries to beat the traffic across the road. She didn't make it. My buddy slid 65 feet before he t-boned her at 50-55 mph. Nobody was injured, just bumps and soreness for all involved, except the Dodge, it is now on life support waiting for parts to arrive.
    If you know of the following parts e-mail me at [email protected] and we will follow up as soon as we can.

left front fender
    right front fender
    grill
    hood
    cowl vent with mechanism
    headlight lens
    headlight trim rings
    all polished or chromed trim on the hood, grill and fenders.

These parts do exist somewhere, so please, let us know if you have them. Thanks.:mad:

2. ss34coupe

ss34coupe

glad to hear nobody got hurt, and hopefully the Saturn owner's insurance will pay to hunt down those parts to make your buddy's car right again.

3. k9racer

k9racer

get some one to check a hollander manual on what else will fit.. I know where a 40 maybe 41 is in a junkyard in fayetteville tenn. also get a pre wreck appraisal and add the lower value of the dodge as it has been wrecked.

4. 37fordtruck

37fordtruck

I may be wrong, but I think only 39 Dodge car parts will fit. i think athe 38 and the 40 are different. Anyone know for certain?

Thanks,

5. J Man

J Man
    from Angola, IN

Restorit has a car for sale, buy his car and the pit the rest on e bay when you are done with it.

6. J Man

J Man
    from Angola, IN

Also the front of the trucks look very similar, it may work as well.

7. 37fordtruck

37fordtruck

Who is restorit and how do I get his contact information?

8. He's a member here, so send him a PM -

9. JohnnyP.

JohnnyP.