Register now to get rid of these ads!

38 ford comes first

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by motorhead337, Sep 1, 2010.

1. motorhead337

motorhead337

I am currently trying to restore my 1950 lincoln sedan, but my grandfather past away a few months back and left a 1938 ford 4 door he was trying to put back to original. He had a couple strokes a few years ago that made it impossible for him to work on it anymore. We planned to restore it for his birthday one year but we weren't able to. My grandmother would like me to restore the car and I would like to get it done while she can still drive it I feel it would be a wonderful gift to her and my grandfather would have loved to see it back together. I'm 15 years old but I would love to finish this car for her and for my grandfather even if that means letting my lincoln sit in the garage. The 38 ford is already primed up and just needs the engine rebuilt, the front end put together, and a interior. I would really appreciate any resources of where to get parts such as engine heads or distributor, or someone in ohio that does interiors.

Thanks

2. Last edited: Sep 2, 2010
  3. motorhead337

motorhead337

Thank you, I need to get this car together fast. I wonder if she will be able to push down the clutch, I dont know how hard they are.