Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. 37coupeute

37coupeute

gday! a Kiwi living in Sydney. spending hours every night cruzin these pages. ...awesome..... Do'in up my 37 chevy coupe ute....216... offy dual, rochys ,fentons and a few other personal do dads, Hope to be on the streets in six months. my daily drivers a 65 valiant wagon,

Cheers.

2. G,day mate,
    Love them old ute,s.
    Would you believe there is a restored '37 Chev ute here in The Netherlands.
    Owned by a really old guy who came across the car while on vacation in Oz.
    He had it shipped over just for the heck of it. There is also a souped up FX Holden ute stored up here. Lost touch on that one but it should surface one day. How about a pic of your ute ?

3. 37coupeute

37coupeute

hi gaz, They are a rare bird, i bet she gets the locals scratching their heads, I will post some pics in a coupla days, as im new to this computer stuff. I'll wack up a pic of a 56 mainline ute I had too, my old girl is body no.22 of 283, master deluxes made,

cheers.

4. When you get around to putting up a few pics put them in a new thread on the main board. Bound to get some remarkable reply,s on the Mainline.

5. welcome from Texas.

6. Gotta love them Aussie body styles. I saw a 37 Chevy touring car on Ebay that really looked cool. Let's see some pics soon!!!!

7. johnboyrox

johnboyrox
    from Ottawa, KS

I saw one at a swap meet in Lawrence Kansas this summer. Very Cool. I think that's the only one I've ever seen.