Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

37 Chevy Coupe SOLD

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Katuna, Jun 19, 2016.

1. Katuna

Katuna
    from Clovis,Ca.

City: Clovis

State: California
    Price: $9000
    Up for sale is my 37 Chevy coupe. While its a little rough looking, its a complete car. The floors and rockers are in good shape. The rear pan below the trunk has some cancer, which is typical on these Chevys. Its been in dry storage for the last 20 years or so. All the glass is there so its closed up tight. Of course it needs to be changed out. While I've never had it running personally, my grandfather got it running with a coffee can rigged up on the cowl for gas and the 6 volt battery out of his forklift. It ran like it was brand new after 35 years of downtime.

It had a hit on the passenger side front fender several years before it was parked. It has a replacement fender. I don't have a pic of that side of the car unfortunately right now. There is the damaged drivers rear also but nothing that cant be knocked out.

Some of the goodies on the car:
    1. Nice Appleton Lorraine spotlight
    2. Factory clock
    3. Hadees heater
    4. Motorola radio with Red Ball antenna
    5.Like-new Firestone tires. These had to have gone on in the 50's but they look brand spanking new (and they hold air!)

Some of the extras that will come with the car:
    Original 37 headlight reflectors/lenses
    Chrome trim rings for the wheels (see trunk pic) I've never seen these before so they may be kind of rare (?)
    Tattersfield 2x1 intake with old polish job. I reeeally hate to let this one go but I don't have anything else it could go on. Comes with the carbs and cheapo air filters shown.
    A matched pair of 1937 CA plates in excellent condition. They were clear when I bought them but that was a few years ago.

I've posted all the pics I have for now. If you're serious about buying, I can get the car out and take some more pictures. The car is currently in a mini storage unit so its out of the weather but it's also tucked in tight so it'll take some work to roll it out for pics.

The buyer will be responsible for transport. I'll be happy to assist with getting it ready to ship and making sure it's as secure as possible.

This will be Bill of Sale only. I had the original pink slip but some worthless piece of %#@* stole it along with some other valuables.

I'm asking $9000 but of course everything is negotiable. Please PM me and we'll talk. Thanks for looking. 000_0076.JPG 000_0086-1.JPG 000_0077.JPG 000_0078.JPG

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 20, 2016
    catdad49 and 325w like this.