Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

36 ford 5w coupe project

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by heyitsnate, Oct 7, 2019.

1. heyitsnate

heyitsnate

City: Tacoma

State: Washington
    Price: 12,500
    there is a lengthy thread on this car. It steel needs a decent amount of metalwork but WAAY less than starting with a barn or field car. Front fenders are perfect, really nice grill, 2 hoods, new floors done right with all the factory style body pockets in subrails, chassis is straight and nice, has title, restored tip up seat with functional seat adjuster already in floors, package tray, dropped axle , steering arms done, tie rods, 525 steering box, posies parallel leafs , walker 4 core radiator set up for sbc , whatever 10 bolt rear , front hubs drilled for Chevy, 49-53 15” Chevy rims with new tires, fuel tank done by pro radiator shop, have almost all patch panels to finish. Needs headlights, steering column , wheel and dash . Needs finishing work around tailpan (inner is done and new) trunk floors are made need installed, quarter was replaced needs metal finishing along seam and door edge, needs a little finish mounting around a and b-pillars . It’s a good project but I’m kind of done, and want a roadster again. Comes with lots of extra parts. I would take part trades for a nice original 32 grille shell or brookville 32 parts. I need roadster rear 1/4s and stock style doors and subrails.

Attached Files:

2. heyitsnate

heyitsnate

BTT open to reasonable offers

3. heyitsnate

heyitsnate

Btt open to offers need the room this is a good winter project, part trade for 39 trans? 32 fenders?

4. heyitsnate

heyitsnate