Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

36 Ford 5 window coupe..Its time to move on

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by hot-rod roadster, Oct 16, 2018.

1. hot-rod roadster

hot-rod roadster
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Omaha Ne.

City: Gretna

State: Nebraska
    Price: $38,900
    Ive owned this car about 6 years now, about 4 years longer than anything I've ever owned so its time to move on to a new adventure. Its been great, we have put a bunch of miles on it and its never let me down or given me any sign of trouble. Been to the HAMB drags with it almost every year (700 mile roundtrip) and most of the GG's in Des Moines and many other travels. So heres the skinny; 36 5 window coupe bought it from a local older Hot Rodder (Chuck Cervany Im sure he's in his 80's)been into hotrods and racing his whole life and usually never sells anything. I really believe the only reason he sold it to me is he knew I wouldn't turn it into a bling"d out street rod. Its a REAL VINTAGE HOTROD not a lot of frills but a ton of fun to drive.
    Mild built 327 SBC with edlebrock 600 elec choke carb and Cal Custom air cleaner & valve covers
    firewall was moved back 1" to accommodate the SBC
    Walker radiator, steel 5 blade fan with backup elec fan in front of radiator. Runs SUPER COOL
    Richmond Super T-10 4 speed, Hurst Comp Plus shifter
    Blow proof Bel-Housing and Hays competition clutch, pressure plate and throwout bearing
    Jahns 9" posi rear with 31 spline axes and 350 gears
    Tanks Inc. 16 gallon tank
    It will run 75 MPH down the highway all day
    5" dropped axle, Vega box and F1 front brakes
    Body is RUST FREE and all OG Henry with still some of the original paint and original top insert
    Excellent Patina. There only old once.
    Interior is all true tuck an roll and in excellent shape including trunk. Dyna Mat and carpet
    Chrome garnish moldings
    Seat is original 36 still on working tracks and the package tray was shortened 2" and seat moved back to accommodate my long legs
    Kenwood Stereo, bluetooth capable, Amp, sub woofer and 4 speakers all hidden
    Completely re-wired with Affordable Street Rods wire kit
    39 banjo wheel, heater, OG 36 speedo still works all, other gauges work as they should.
    Windows work easily ineluding crank out windshield and rear window.
    Chrome garnish moldings
    There's probably stuff I'm forgetting but this and the pic's should cover most of it.
    In the pic's theres shots of it with black wheels and radials and also Red 40 wheels and WW bias plys
    Im selling it with the RED WHEELS and WIDE WHITE BIAS PLYS ONLY.
    I'm not looking for or interested in trades as Ive found something else that caught my interest.
    Im asking $38,900 and feel its well worth close to that , so be respectful.
    You can PM me here but it's better to Email me at [email protected] with any questions. You can also call or text me at 402-669-0055 Don't bring a trailer for this one, you can drive it home. Thanks for looking
    Also selling...No, no, Gary...nothing newer than 64, remember?....Rocky IMG_0664.JPG IMG_0657.JPG IMG_0666.JPG IMG_0961.JPG IMG_2678.JPG IMG_1010.JPG IMG_2681.JPG IMG_1794.JPG IMG_1785.JPG View attachment 4

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 23, 2019
    JUNK ROD, AV8R, billg51 and 13 others like this.
  2. hot-rod roadster

hot-rod roadster
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Omaha Ne.

I would offer buyer choice of black Mercury wheels with radials or Red 40 wheels with bias plys

the patina garage, Flogknaw and AV8R like this.
  3. hot-rod roadster

hot-rod roadster
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Omaha Ne.