Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects 35 Ford Sedan saved

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Bilt, Sep 11, 2011.

1. Bilt

Bilt

My wife came home Friday and told me she was stopped by a lady wanting to know if I wanted to buy a "35 Chevy Station Wagon" that her husband wants to part with. My wife said she was shot a price and she said I wanted it. I first thought the price was too good to be true then I thought....I own the worlds only 35 Chevy Station Wagon!!!! Sweet I'm going to retire.

I went to the house on Saturday to pick up my 35 Chevy Station Wagon and was very surprised when I found a very decent 35 Ford Sedan body, four fenders, and decent looking frame. The ladies husband also sold me a 2000 Dodge Intrepid for $50 bucks since it was blocking the Sedan in the driveway. (The Wrecker driver bought the Dodge with a huge smile on his face!!!)

Since I didn't really want the car but couldn't pass up a deal of a lifetime I called Voodoo Jim and told him the treasure which I had found. He told me to haul it to Finkd's shop and he would get me some money when he was back from the Starliner show. Here is the pictures of the car which I owned for 15 minutes.

Attached Files:

2. bigfive

bigfive
    from south L.A.

That's sick. Almost bought one a while back in about the same condition for $4k

3. Now, take the wife out to dinner.

4. Bilt

Bilt

HAHA. My wife has been watching that show "Picker Sisters"....the one where the two hot woman that drive around and buy crap, make furniture out of it, and sale it for a lot of money...so my wife thought she was getting a sofa, dinning room table, and a new desk. Actually I was pretty proud of her to jump on it as fast as she did. I must have learned her right. LOL

5. loco_gringo

loco_gringo

Glad to see it saved for another day.