Register now to get rid of these ads!

35' Ford Pickup - whats it worth?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by sirhc, Jul 26, 2009.

1. sirhc

sirhc
    from Boise, ID

The ad says its a 35 pickup with a flathead (minus heads)... I'm gonna try get over today and take a look at it, what would something like this be worth? I know the pics are small and there are many variables that can't be accounted for... just looking for a ballpark offer.

Thanks!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 26, 2009
  2. mecutem

mecutem

I have been following sales on these for the last few months as I would like to own a 35 or 36. I feel $1,500-$2,000 would be a good buy if its as good as it looks in pictures(only minor rust and mostly complete. I have seen total fixer uppers sell for above $4,000 on internet sites. Steve

3. Ask him what he feels he has to have out of it and go from there...Good Luck!

4. Bad Luck Engineering

Bad Luck Engineering

I'd say it depends a little on what you are planning to do with it and which parts are still good.

If you are looking for a restoration project, then you might want something that is in better shape and a little more complete. It's worth a few extra bucks for a good start in my opinion.

However, if your goal is something short of restoration, a project vehicle is only worth the sum of the parts that you are going to reuse or can sell.

Anyway, I digress. I'd say based on the pictures, a headless (probably stuck) flathead, and the market right now that I'd probably offer $1000-$1500 and see what the guys says.