A friend called me and asked me to help him with his new project, making a limo from a 4 door Plymouth. When I got there he had stretched it 47" chopped it 4" and stiffened the shit out of it. I took some profiles from the body lines and made a die for my Pullmax from some Delrin. Took about 3 hours to machine the die and about 10 minutes to make the body panels. He decided to eliminate the rear door on the driver side. So that panel was 7' long. This is what He did before I got there! Besides making the side panels with window opening, I will also be making 100" running boards. I'm posting this from my IPad and it will only let me post one picture at a time.