Register now to get rid of these ads!

34 Ford Truck Sheetmetal

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by CWTC10, Aug 9, 2010.

1. CWTC10

CWTC10
    from Arab Al

Ive done a search looking for someone that sells patches for the cab. Hoping someone can point me in the direction of a site or company that makes patches. Need the lower cab corners and lower doors. If not I guess I will be beating some out. Thanks.

2. carcrazyjohn

carcrazyjohn
    from trevose pa

Wolf steel ,Thats where I got mine from....

3. CWTC10

CWTC10
    from Arab Al

Gracias. Anywhere else anybody???

4. wide34

wide34
    from Texas

I've purchased the cowl patches, door skins, and rear corner patches from Howell sheet metal and been satisfied but I had to rebuild the door frames and was widening the body anyway so exact fits were not important. I thought the quality was good for the price and because I picked them up myself I didn't have any shipping problems. Apparently others on this board have had a lot of trouble with shipping so you might want to check further- as I said before I'm a happy customer and would use again.

5. Antny

Antny
    BANNED
    from Noo Yawk

6. carcrazyjohn

carcrazyjohn
    from trevose pa

ebay And I see someone mentioned macs .There the 4 usually dealt with ,Wolf steel has 2 locations one in caada and here ,Ebay prices are good also and there about the same as macs.....

7. madmak95

madmak95

8. 6-71

6-71

After Bitchin products dicked him around for a month,my buddy bought patch panels for his 33 from Howells.Excellent service and nice panels.

9. I have used Howells and Wolf on my 34.Howells door patches were good and their corner and cowl patches can be made to fit and Wolf's back panel didn't even come close to being right. I think anything you get will have to be massaged to work unless someone sells stamped out panels.