Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

`34 Ford Rear End for Sale

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by Garry Carter, Sep 21, 2016.

1. Garry Carter

Garry Carter

City: Spring Branch

State: TEXAS!
    Price: $200 OBO
    So...I ran onto this complete `34 Ford rear end, which had been yanked out of an old Vicky to make room for a late-model rear end. Since there was some chance it would turn out to be a 3:54, and since the `34 rearend under my roadster is a 4:11 and getting a little tired...I decided to roll the dice and buy it.

Well...I rolled "snake-eyes". Once I opened it up, I discovered the ring gear had several broken teeth, which had boogered the pinion gear, and the spider gears were more worn than the ones in my rear end. The ends had been cut off the axle shafts and there's no longer a hole for the axle nut cotter key. One hub had been cut on and welded on to the point that it's junk although it's mate is still serviceable.

So, the remainder is up for sale. You'll get a good torque tube, good axle bells with mechanical backing plates, good center section, radius rods, and a full `34 spring pack. And all the hard work of disassembly has been done! If you've got gears and axles, a gasket set would put you in business. I'll take $200 for everything, and I'm willing to negotiate. I might also be willing to sell individual components, but it would have to be local pickup. I'm not willing to try and box all this heavy stuff up -- most likely in multiple containers -- and ship this stuff. Call/text me at 210-884-7372 if you wanna discuss. Thanks for listening.