Register now to get rid of these ads!

34 Ford...I need picks of trunk rain gutter

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by no6, Aug 22, 2013.

  1. I need some pictures of how the trunk rain gutter goes thru the trunk floor, I'm sure it doesn't just dump on the trunk floor. Here is what I have now.

    Attached Files:

  2. MAD 034
    Joined: Aug 30, 2011
    Posts: 684

    MAD 034
    from Washington

    I would like to jump in on this one too as I have the same problem -- Thanks.

  3. Here is what I am doing so far, I made a channel and I am running it thru the floor then I will put the back panel in where the trunk latch is and tie that into the channel.

    Attached Files:

  4. rrthiv
    Joined: May 3, 2011
    Posts: 84

    from S.E.Ohio

    The '33 has a trunklid and not a rumbleseat and the trunk latch panel had holes on both ends and by the latch that drained into the floor,i went ahead and sealed the holes up and made drain tubes for the ends.
    Register now to get rid of these ads!

  5. bobby_Socks
    Joined: Apr 12, 2006
    Posts: 938

    from ǑǃƕǑ

    you need a couple of pieces available through a couple of vendors but Steve's Auto Restoration comes to mind
    the 2 end pieces connect w/the side rain gutters(shown laying on the bottom panel in the image below). The piece attaches between the floor and the upper inner edge of the outer panel. It covers up the inner panel. Not used w/rumble seat

    Attached Files:

Share This Page

Register now to get rid of these ads!


Copyright © 1995-2013 The Jalopy Journal: Steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.

Atomic Industry
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2014 XenForo Ltd.