Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

34 Ford Drag Truck Roller

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Mat Thrasher, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Mat Thrasher

Mat Thrasher

City: Middlefield

State: Ohio
    Price: 25,000
    The time has come to let this one go down the road. I got a new project and only have room for one.

This is a very well built car. It has been 9.85 @ 142 and drove a lot. I can tell you that there was a considerable amount of work and time put into making it work on the street and track.

It's chopped 6" and channeled 4", I'm 6' tall and I would drive it anywhere!!

This will be a roller as I'm keeping the motor, trans, third member, seats wheels, tires and motor electronics for my next project. I will put steel wheels on it to load it on your trailer.

It will need headers built and finished wiring. I moved the motor back 4" 5 years ago and didn't finish these two things. All though the wiring harness is there.

It is set up for a BBC and TH400.

Here's a link to the build thread to to see the quality of the work.

I don't have any current pics on my phone. The truck is not at my home. I will get them added this weekend.

Mat
    440-591-2054 Cell

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/34-drag-truck-build.368357/page-3

Attached Files: