Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical '34 ford body mount ???

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Dan, Feb 18, 2019.

  1. Dan
    Joined: Mar 13, 2001
    Posts: 2,355


    Where do the 2 brackets circled in red attach to? (not my picture, I copied it from here). We are channeling our cab and need to figure out how to make the cowl more solid. Thanks-

    Attached Files:

  2. Corn Fed
    Joined: May 16, 2002
    Posts: 2,588

    Corn Fed

    The 2 brackets at the cowl attach to the top of the frame rail.
  3. sawbuck
    Joined: Oct 14, 2006
    Posts: 1,776

    from 06492 ct

    drill out the rivets and move em up ,re rivet em or weld them where you want the channel to meet the frame....

Share This Page

Register now to get rid of these ads!


Copyright © 1995-2020 The Jalopy Journal: Steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.

Atomic Industry
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2014 XenForo Ltd.