Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods 34 Coupe Body from Eddies Rod Shop in TN

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 31hotrodguy, Mar 3, 2021.

1. 31hotrodguy

31hotrodguy

The Nostalgia 33-34 coupe body from Eddies Rod Shop in TN was recently mentioned on another forum and I was wondering if anyone here on the H.A.M.B. has had experience with their FB bodies? From what I can see they have one of the least “street Rod” looking bodies. Any thoughts? IMG_4826.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  2. 31hotrodguy

31hotrodguy

3. I don’t have one, but I know Eddie Lawson and have looked at these “slightly chopped” bodies at his shop and at the big Shades of the Past run. He’s certainly been in business a long time, FWIW. They look very nice, but I’m not a a FG expert.
    I like the different look, though.

lothiandon1940 and 31hotrodguy like this.
  4. I called him months ago. He said he had a new guy doing the bodies. He told me he would call with a estimate of delivery time. He never called. I took that to be a sign that there was problems on the horizon. I think he is a good guy but when you don't make the product yourself, you are at someone else's mercy. If the call would have been returned and a reasonable date stated, I probably would have bought one. Since then I changed gears. The bodies I was interested in had more than a year of delivery time. While I appreciate their honesty, I'm not young and don't think I want to wait a year on any part. Sorry for getting off topic. :)

5. alanp561

alanp561
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Don't see how you're off topic at all. The OP wanted information and you provided some useful insight which I'm sure he appreciates. I know it's the kind of info I'd want.

lothiandon1940 and 31hotrodguy like this.
  6. 31hotrodguy

31hotrodguy

Yeah man, not OT at all. I appreciate the feed back. Plus it gives me an idea of what to expect. I’m hoping to hear back from them soon.

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

7. 31hotrodguy

31hotrodguy