Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical 34 cdan fender wells ..

Discussion in 'Traditional Hot Rods' started by Model A Mark, May 12, 2019.

1. Model A Mark

Model A Mark
    from dallas
    1. Holley 94 Group

Hey guys, Im replacing the fender wells on a 34 tudor cdan, first off, I cant locate any that fit the car, Im told no one makes cdan fender wells, I was told I need to Tub them, to fit, I don't really have a problem doing this,
    I was just looking to see how someone else attacks this,
    Also, I have a rear patch panel for the rear lower belt line, but I cant find the corners, anyone have a leed for these ?
    Thanks guys ...

2. alchemy

alchemy

If you can find a coupe fender well the sedan should be the same, just wider on the horizontal portion where the fender bolts on up top. You could add metal to that area of a coupe part and use it in your sedan.

3. Model A Mark

Model A Mark
    from dallas
    1. Holley 94 Group

hey alchemy, that's the plan, I do have some coupe panels and they are far from the same, the belt line stops short, and the rear of the panel does not jive with the rear of the car.
    I was hoping someone would share some pictures of the work ..

4. alchemy

alchemy

You don’t mean just the wheel well, you mean the bead and quarter skin too. Yes they are totally different. There are no repros but there was a back portion of a sedan in the classifieds a little while ago.

5. Hot Rods Ta Hell

Hot Rods Ta Hell