Register now to get rid of these ads!

33 willys value?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jay.S, Feb 19, 2013.

1. mad joe

mad joe

Funny! I thought we weren't suppose to advertise here!!

2. mad joe

mad joe

Oh! And weasel,it was a great fishing trip cuz I held out and swapped even for a 70 4spd cuda and a 68 firebird ragtop.

3. wheeler.t

wheeler.t

Interesting. I for one am still curious as to how you got the Willys in the first place. I'd love to hear the story

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad

4. mad joe

mad joe

I've known bout the car for about 6 yrs.Tried and tried to buy it but they wouldn't sell,or they wouldn't come up with a price.Every year I'd try again and offer an extra grand each time.Finally last fall they posted some 50 ford 1/2 tons on Kijiji.My son contacted them and they talked bout cleaning up the yard sites they owned with several cars for sale,and then they mentioned the old coupe.Once they described where they were located I said to my son I think they're talkin bout the Willys.Sure enough my son bought it for a fraction of what we offered in the past.Way to go kid!!.It took us about 8hrs to cut 25 trees,move an old thrashing machine,take down a fence,and winch her on.It was well worth it since I always wanted one.Thanks for the interest!