Register now to get rid of these ads!

33 Studebaker Commander

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Markgyver, Aug 21, 2007.

1. Markgyver

Markgyver

I just bought this 1933 Studebaker Commander. I have never done a project to this extent. So this will deffinetly be quite the Undertaking for the Newbe. So I have named it Project Undertaker.
    Anyway This website has so much valuable information and has give me many ideas. Here are some pics of the car feel free to give me any feedback on your ideas for this project.

Attached Files:

2. Wowcars

Wowcars

Its beggin for a Paxton-blown Studebaker 289, I know that much!

3. J Man

J Man
    from Angola, IN

so what are your plans?

4. Kool, another Stud Dude. I have a 32 Stud Rockney Coupe. Did you get the complete car or just the Body and Doors?
    The Wizzard

5. terrarodder

terrarodder
    from EASTERN PA

Looks like a good start, love orphen cars.Good luck and don't give up.

6. terrarodder

terrarodder
    from EASTERN PA

Love orphen cars looks like a good start. Good luck and don't give up.

7. speedtool

speedtool
    BANNED

8. Markgyver

Markgyver

I only have the Body and the Front Fenders I will probably sell the fenders if anyone is intrested in them; it has all 6 window regulators and the garnish moldings. I’m going to run it open wheel, and Chop the Top 3" which will give me a front Windshield height of 5 3/4" the sides will be about 8". They guy I bought it from was planning on shorting it into a Vicky but I think I will keep it a 4 dr The rear doors are suicide and I will make the front doors suicide also. I will probably paint it flat black and lime green. As far as a grill, I’m looking for something cool and unique I like the idea of a Paxton-blown Studebaker 289. Engine will have to be something unique also, and definitely a manual Trans

What would you do to it? Give me some more ideas....

9. Markgyver

Markgyver

Well I found a power plant for the Studebaker a "74" Cady 500 I found it on Craigslist for $50.00.:D