Aside from the increased outside workload that Summer brings to the mini farm, I did have to spend time notching the frame of the 48 PU I built for the wife and that resulted in reconfiguring the drive line because other things were hitting. And, I needed to partially rebuild the suspension in the 60 wagon along the way. So, I now have the coupe back up on the lift and started working on the wiring again. It will take a few days to figure out where I was at. I also need to work out a location for the brake pedal/booster and the emergency brake lever and fab some brackets to mount them. Another problem is the M-II rack's current mounting on the cross member is such that it is going to give me a problem mating up with the steering column shaft that EZ furnished (thanks again EZ). It is a really tight situation getting the connecting shaft between the steering and the rack to meet and, at the same time, avoid having to cut out part of the motor mount. I think the easiest way to cure that issue is to cut off the two mounting brackets on the crossmember that the rack bolts to and weld in two new ones with a greater angle to rotate the rack shaft down so I can run the DD shaft that connects steering column to the rack under the motor mount and close enough to the frame to allow room for the exhaust.