Register now to get rid of these ads!

327 chevy dyno video

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Buck Sharp, Feb 18, 2010.

1. Buck Sharp

Buck Sharp
    from nebraska

Well i finally got one on YouTube. It is now in its home again which is the 40 ford. Now i need a live video of it in action. And for you that know i have not fixed the shitty mods that were done to the car. Maybe tonight i will get more video. Shit ill do it now but its way cold out hope it will run. Thats it for now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mC296MeDNYg

2. KENDEUCE

KENDEUCE

cool. I like the smallblock wining.

3. Buck Sharp

Buck Sharp
    from nebraska

Well its snowing out so no fun outside.

4. nutajunka

nutajunka

Sounded good.

5. I'm Bad I'm Nationwide.

I'm Bad I'm Nationwide.
    from Howell Mi

Very nice sounding small block, what is the compression ratio, what cam is in it?

6. Buck Sharp

Buck Sharp
    from nebraska

Sorry been busy today someone has stolen my wife's purse with keys for our business and houses. The motor is a 1965 small journal 327 pump gas motor with 9.5 to 1 for the compression ratio. It has a Hydraulic Roller Comp Cam in it. Crower Aluminum Roller Rockers 1.5, Scat H-beam 6.0 rods, Keith Black Forged Pistons, Iron Dart heads 200cc 2.02/1.6. I am running a Weiand Air Strike dual plane intake with a 750 Holley Double Pumper HP series. The carb is a little much until i get it wound up. I have to get a vacume gauge to try and tune the carb to get it a little leaner. sum bitch my wife's wedding ring and her mothers ring was in the purse i got to go. man what a day. hope tomorrow is better. maybe i can try out the 45 tonight.