Register now to get rid of these ads!

32' Vicky???

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by JESSEJAMES, Aug 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RF

RF

Not that well, no.

2. Kilroy

Kilroy
    from Orange, Ca

Probably because Watson used less GAY colors...

You two are cute. :)

3. Littleman

Littleman
    Alliance Member
    from OHIO, USA

Welcome.................The shows and projects doing the massive Kustoms were great to watch, seeing some of the masters at work doing what they have done best all these years....was something I would have never have had a chance to witness if it were not for that show.............but the flying car beat them all...........as far as idea and execution and pushing the envelope for me........Littleman

4. I wasn't going to be "one of the girls at an Elvis concert", but what the hell.

Welcome to the HAMB, Jesse, you inspired me to pick up a welder and give it a try, now I've got a few projects under my belt to show for it. Thanks!

5. 53burb

53burb

Jesse. Have ya heard from lil' Mike recently? He may be heading out to L.A. from Ok soon.

6. 53burb

53burb

She's at church with your MAMMA, bitch!
    YOUR MAMMA!....OH?? SHIT I KNOW YOUR MOM AND SHES COOL.....SO I GUESS JUST "FUCK YOU" THEN..... hehe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Could only imagine how you 2 were back in the day!!!!!!!!!!!

7. RF

RF

My mom wouldn't let me play with him, so I painted my mower pink instead. I came to appreciate my feminine side early on in life. Rainbows are amazing.

8. Goozgaz

Goozgaz

87. "Bobby's Hero"

Original airdate: February 2, 1973
    Bobby upsets his parents and teachers when he makes a hero of Jesse James on Paramount Television's "The Brady Bunch." In "Bobby's Hero," Mike and Carol are asked to meet with Bobby's principal when their youngest son plays at being Jesse James at school. Mike sets out to change his son's opinion of the western outlaw by exposing the truth about Jesse.

MR. JAMES..... WHAT DID MIKE BRADY KNOW THAT WE DON'T?

WELCOME!!!!

9. from a FNG

Attached Files:

10. lucky loony

lucky loony
    from canada

welcome to the HAMB jesse. you inspired me to turn my wood chipper into a p.t. cruiser. john

11. HOTTRODZZ

HOTTRODZZ

Yo Homes...!

Good to here your thrashin in da shop...!

I was just lurkin here to, but WTF, here's post #2

Gettin anywere with the most Rad Duece chassis on the West Coast..? !

RMP

12. Sam F.

Sam F.
    BANNED

hey JESSE,i was wondering,,,i would like to move back to the WEST COAST,,but the job situation has me worried,,,i dont really have any real skills and dont know how to comunicate with human beings or anything, do you think you can hook me up with a job sweeping up cigarette butts and taking out the trash?

thanks in advance!
    sam

Attached Files:

14. unclescooby

unclescooby
    from indy

15. Muttley

Muttley

I nominate the above for post of the year.

16. I second your nomination.

17. way to lay it out dude

18. AaronP

AaronP
    from Hooker, OK

What? You have never seen RF's ugly mug modeling WCC clothing?

19. Kilroy

Kilroy
    from Orange, Ca

20. TexasHardcore

TexasHardcore
    from Austin-ish

Jess, did you get the valve covers?

Later,

Jeremy

21. Mad-Lad

Mad-Lad
    from California

What the fuck is going on here????....First you guys hate this fucker and now your willing to suck his dick.

I dont know why I read this .....I about puked.

22. notebooms

notebooms
    Alliance Member

I'm with you here. Im so amused by those that talk shit about people behind their backs and then wax their asses when they show up in person. Mike Ness could be next, huh?

Jesse-- why did you have to go with the "JESSEJAMES" name instead of one that would draw less attention? Now good threads you may contribute to are going to be disrupted by so many folks who will go off subject in order to post useless kiss up and dick sucking. I wouldnt think you would need that attention and I dont believe the HAMB does either. My vote is for a codename, like many on here have.

No matter the case, welcome to the hamb...

-scott noteboom

23. fbiphil

fbiphil

I'm guessing he got more leads on the car he's looking for by using his real name... who can blame him? I'd dig being able to tell people that I was the guy that found Jesse James' Vicky for him!

-Phil

24. native

native
    from sin city

ok...ive read some and now have come to the conclusion...if hes saying "i cant afford it" this guy cant be j.j....that dude cand afford to have god assisanated!...let alone run two racing teams!

25. "Can't we all just get along....Ouch, stop hitting me with that nightstick officer"

Welcome J.J.

26. 53burb

53burb

I will confirm that this is Jesse. There is a fellow HAMB'r that is personal friends with him, I wish not to say but, I can back that up. If he does not wish to invest his time and money into something , and wishes to do elsewhere, so be it. That is his right. I don't think anyone on the HAMB here tells other members where they should tie up or spend their money on. I have heard alot of people bag on him, I am not one to do so. I have met him numerous times and he has always been kool to me and to others that I know. Let the guy enjoy his time on here like all the others do. I rest my case! KNUX!

27. ruralrod

ruralrod

gotta say hey! and welcome.
    side note: i hear sandra likes to come close by for getaways. she could do her thang and i'll keep ya incognito with some of the sickest rods around. pm me for details.

pach

28. Mutt

Mutt

You are kidding, right?

Mutt

29. fbiphil

fbiphil

Not at all. I'm happy to help almost anyone in their search for custom parts, and I do so almost every day where I work. I would really like to see a car come up from a basketcase and become something that everyone talks about, and know that I had even a small part in making it happen.
    OK, as far as telling people, THAT may be a stretch...
    How about changing my post to read, "I'd dig knowing that I found Jesse James' Vicky for him!"
    I'll be more careful with my words from here out.

-Phil

30. sodas38

sodas38

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.