Register now to get rid of these ads!

32' Vicky???

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by JESSEJAMES, Aug 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. keith089

keith089

Hey Tiki
    ZDont feel left out. We all dig ya. Hello from Georgia. I went to chevres Belgum a couple of years ago. Shitload of old cars all the way from Holland to Amsterdam. Show us you your euro rats

2. SinisterCustom

SinisterCustom

HaHaHa!! No shit!
    Ya either gotta be famous or a chick to get a response in the newb section!!!:D
    I'm sure there are quite a few well known guys here that don't go by their real name though. hahaha!

3. 53burb

53burb

Welcome to the HAMB. How is the old car scene out were you are? KNUX!

4. Django

Django
    from Chicago

That T-6/SNJ cowling looks really nice. Better than original.

5. 53burb

53burb

The car that stated it all. And the MG multi-talent build '54. One kat that I would love to see on here......Rev. Billy F. Gibbons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'nuff said!

Attached Files:

6. evilone0528

evilone0528

Im not a hater but DAMN!,give the guy a break,wish I got as many blow jobs as have been handed out on this thread.

EVIL

7. last g-man

last g-man

Hell Tiki, I didn't get any....................

8. keith089

keith089

Where does the line form. Dont say me

9. abomber30

abomber30
    from syc, ILL

cool man welcome to the hamb. I am sure it has been said, but you have been an inspiration to myself and many others to keep trying to turn out sick and twisted shit bro. even though you are jj watch you back in the 815! later drew

10. Hey Jesse, where exactly is your shop located at in Long Beach? I've always wanted to stop by and check it out. Also when can I get some welding lessons??

11. CaddyRat

CaddyRat

It's fuckin' hilarious who you left OFF the list....seeing how it was HIS shop...

Da Boydster...

Pops always told me it's what you don't see- that's the real bitch.

12. sodas38

sodas38

Welcome to the H.A.M.B. I hope to learn from you on here. We need pics of rides, projects etc. take pic's of the vicky project as we will all want to see!!

13. LUX BLUE

LUX BLUE
    Alliance Vendor
    from AUSTIN,TX

no dice-it went to the oldest son (who is probably 40) who is gonna keep it.

14. Gambino_Kustoms

Gambino_Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

wellcome to the hamb

15. The lack of bumpers on that car just bugs the shit out of me. The rear is okay but running only a pan in the front instead of a bumper.. kills me.

Everything else is great.

16. 53burb

53burb

The man....Jack Rudy and his kool-ass ride. Jesse' roadster. Kool seat. The famous "momentumfoto" on the HAMB' rpu in the parking lot across from WCC. Now is in a new garage with a new owner and I didn't even get to get a ride in the damn thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just a couple more pics I had that I thought I would throw on this thread of the Vanilla Gorrilla. KNUX!

Attached Files:

17. Retrorod

Retrorod

Very cool. Welcome to the H.A.M.B. from one of the little guys.

18. JESSEJAMES

JESSEJAMES

THAT MADE ME LAUGH A LITTLE BIT!....THANX FOR THAT!

19. 53burb

53burb

I know that KA was selling this before. Don't know if you have any interests, but, one hell of a clean ride. Just thought I would throw ya at this maybe to add to your collection. If interested,let me know on here and I will pm ya his #. KNUX!

Attached Files:

20. JESSEJAMES

JESSEJAMES

BOYD IS NOT ON THERE BECAUSE I ONLY LISTED THE "WORKERS" IN THE HOT ROD SHOP....I DID FORGET ONE IMPORTANT PERSON.....GEORGE GOULD....WHAT A GREAT GUY!....HE MADE THE GRILL FOR THE SMOOTHSTER....AND A BUNCH OF OTHER STUFF!.....

21. keith089

keith089

Dam it you said his name. Almost made it

22. blue_oval23

blue_oval23

hey jesse, back to topic, there have been a couple of leads on some 32' vicky's. Any of them good leads? have you found one yet?
    -Blue_oval23

23. 53burb

53burb

For a guy that is sooo into cars, I never seen him turn a wrench or hammer out any metal. I still think the best car to come out of his place was Billy G' Cadzzilla!!!!!!!!!!!! That was how many years ago? I rest my case. Guys like Larry Erickson and Craig Naff and The Rev. himself.

24. thunderroad

thunderroad
    from san mateo

Welcome into the light. Did you ever get that lambo from Milano Imports, I tried giving you a shot out to look out for the owner. He was just stringing you along.

25. RF

RF

This is the WETTEST thread ever. And so it should be, for the biggest FAG ever! Ha ha!

26. JESSEJAMES

JESSEJAMES

YOUR MAMMA!....OH?? SHIT I KNOW YOUR MOM AND SHES COOL.....SO I GUESS JUST "FUCK YOU" THEN.....

27. RF

RF

She's at church with your MAMMA, bitch!

28. JESSEJAMES

JESSEJAMES

WHY DONT YOU POST UP SOME PIC'S OF THAT CUSTOM LAWNMOWER YOU PAINTED PINK AND STUCK SURF STICKERS ON IN HIGH SCHOOL??....THAT WAY EVERYONE WOULD THINK YOU WERE COOL!... EVEN WHILE MOWING THE LAWN!.....(TRUE STORY):D

29. my drift is that you guys already know each other?:cool: :D

30. RF

RF

My mom threw it away after I cut the muffler off. I followed that up by painting my Peugot moped flourescent orange with marking paint (at Rhonda's!). Still can't figure out why I never became the next Watson...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.