Register now to get rid of these ads!

32' Vicky???

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by JESSEJAMES, Aug 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark

Ah...with your tools and talent why not make a Vicky from a sedan? I'm guessing the Vicky will be hard to find.
    Clark

2. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

Hey Jesse I thought you were in the Chopper Fuckers club?

3. JESSEJAMES

JESSEJAMES

I AM!

4. Toymont

Toymont
    from Montana

Welcome to the HAMB Jesse, Do keep us posted on the Vicki project. I always thought those were one of the coolest body styles, You still got that chopped, Channeled Chevy you guys did? That was the best

5. hatch

hatch
    from house

Welcome Jesse.....I know of one deuce vicky body.....not sure if it's up for grabs, but I'll ask. I also have a friend that could build you one....I think he has a deal with the devil.....When he hammers out flatstock, the vicky will be perfect...no additional prepwork needed for paint.

Have you checked out Ryans other boards???...Jockey Journal is a poserfree place, with some good bike stuff going on.

6. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

I would like to join The Hot Rod Fuckers club if there will ever be one. Christi says hello.

7. JESSEJAMES

JESSEJAMES

YEP I STILL HAVE THE GOLD "OLD SCHOOL' 54' CHEVY!....AND MY BLACK ONE!.

8. old kid

old kid
    Member Emeritus
    from middle ga

jesse,
    we are glad to have you.
    welcome,
    dan

9. JESSEJAMES

JESSEJAMES

JOCKEY JOURNAL IS KINDA OK??...TOO MANY SPORSTERS AND JAP BIKES FOR ME!..

10. SanDiegoJoe

SanDiegoJoe

Jesse
    I'm going to be taking a look at a '32 - 5 Window basket case next week. It belongs to the wife of a buddy of my dad's that died. She needs someone to help her get the it sold for a fair price. She has sons but I don't think that they are car guys...

It's suposed to be a complete car... not sure if it was ever hot rodded along the way, I'm going to take a bunch of pix 1 night next week.

She also has a Fairlane Convertable with front end damage that she will be selling.

I'll PM you once I have the pix if you are interested.

- Joe

11. hatch

hatch
    from house

Yeah...but I prefer brit stuff.....or anything cheap that needs a sawzall

[​IMG]

12. TREE

TREE
    from Piqua,OH

The episode with Bill, Norm, Gene, and Fat Jack was bad ass, one for the ages

13. flamedabone

flamedabone
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

As a public figure, everyone has their opinion of you..

Here is mine..No matter who you marry or how rich you are, you still get the credit of bringing metal working to the masses.

The Motorcycle Mania show let regular America know that it was cool to build stuff..that using your hands and imagination to make a living was a good thing.

Before that show, nobody knew what a power hammer was...very few people had ever even seen an English wheel..

So, no matter how manny tattoos you have, or what channel you are on, you will always be remembered for breathing new life into an almost extinct art form.

Welcome to the HAMB. -Abone.

14. Scott F.

Scott F.

Welcome! Was the 'old school' one in suede before? If it was, I didn't think it could get better but I really like it in gold. Didn't I see you had a 47 chevy 4 door too? still got that one?

Scott

15. Can we still talk about ya like we did when you were a lurker- and be friends with ya too?:D
    Welcome to ~THE~ message board for real hotrodders......

16. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

Hey Jesse..
    I saw the Merc that the South Austin Speed Shop is working on..
    Thats going to be one fine machine,,

Welcome to the HAMB

17. zealot9802

zealot9802
    from SoCal SFV

Your one lucky Vato to have such a beautiful wife. Welcome.

18. daveyboy56

daveyboy56

HEY GOOD TO HAVE YOU HERE. i THINK I MAY HAVE A VICKY THAT IS ON MY DADS LAND IN UATH. ITS JUST THE BODY AND BEEN SITTING OUT FOR 40 +YEARS PM ME AND WE CAN TALK
    DAVE

19. Jesse,

Did you call Dave S? If there's a Vickey here in New England he'll know about it.

Dennis

20. Brian C

Brian C

Well said.....er.......typed :D

21. JamesG

JamesG

So, it's the infamous Vanilla Gorilla..........

Welcome bro.

Now, we all know that you bought your last gal a pink Cuda, you need to by Mrs. Sandra my car. She would look great driving a bagged '61 LeSabre.:cool:

22. With your bank roll why dont you just buy a restored stocker and sell off the rest, or maybe buy a finished street rod and sell off what you dont want? I did a quick google search and found a couple. Both had chopped tops, which im sure you are going to do anyway. Yes they were all steel....and welcome to the H.A.M.B.

23. Spike!

Spike!

Welcome to the HAMB. How's Shannon working out?

Spike

24. skyrodder

skyrodder

Hey Jesse WELCOME to the H.A.M.B I love your work and cars... as you can tell from my avatar... peace and chicken grease!

Omar O.

25. 54BOMB

54BOMB

The monster garage 54 is just about the coolest car ever. Welcome to the HAMB.

26. Dirty2

Dirty2

If I would have posted this they would have switched it to the WANTED !!!! Welcome !!!!

27. 35ratbstr

35ratbstr
    from Colorado

Welcome, You dont have to apologize for the Anglia, they jacked that thing up with the wheel offsets and the frame anyway!

Its a good thing they put FNG in caps......

28. hey jesse.
    i would love to have that 54 u got black one with fuckinitupagain painted on the back that thing is the best. i hope one day u are in the northern ky greater cincinnati are i have a hat that u and chip foose need to sign. has ratfink in the middle with jimmy shine signature on the top and george barris sign. on the bill there is plenty more room for you and chip to sign. if that ever happens ill be baried in it. well welcome to hamb talk to you again.

best work ever keep it up

:cool:

29. Toymont

Toymont
    from Montana

Hey if he wanted to do that he would be just like Boyd

30. bigdude

bigdude
    from mich

You must be reading my mind. I was thinking--what would I ask this notorious person? HMMMMMmm!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.