Register now to get rid of these ads!

32' Vicky???

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by JESSEJAMES, Aug 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JESSEJAMES

JESSEJAMES

Whats Up Everyone.....time To Work On My Own Stuff For Awhile.....

I'm Lookin' For A 32' Vicky....body Only...less Rust The Better!....lemmie Know I Have Cash And Good Stuff To Trade.....thanx

motomech likes this.
  2. mazdaslam

mazdaslam

Uh....sweet!:eek: Maybe you should do an intro.......Ha Ha Ha...... WELCOME!!!

3. I guess, if his name and location are the real deal, he doesn't need to post an intro...

4. mazdaslam

mazdaslam

Yeah...no shit.

5. The37Kid

The37Kid

I've got a rough one that has been cut in half. I need to learn how to TIG steel, did TIG on aluminum only for 12 years. Welcome to the HAMB. :)

6. sprbxr

sprbxr
    from Peaks, VA

I wonder if the forum police are going to put the smack down on this thread. They usually have a problem when post wanted stuff anywhere but want ot buy section. Personally I don't give a shit. Welcome to the HAMB Jesse.

Justin
    50 Fleetline

7. JESSEJAMES

JESSEJAMES

AN INTRO??

AAAHHH OK?? HERE GOES......

MY NAME IS JESSE....I BUILD CARS AND BIKES AND MANUFACTURE MOTORCYCLE PARTS....

I JUST FINISHED 90 EPISODES OF MONSTER GARAGE ...3 MOTORCYCLE MANIAS.....ONE HISTORY OF THE CHOPPER....AND ONE IRAQ CONFIDENTIAL..

I'M WORKING ON A DOCUMENTARY WHERE WE ARE TRYING TO SET THE LAND SPEED RACORD FOR A "CLEAN" VEHICLE...PURE HYDROGEN POWERED...BMW HAS THE RECORD AT 186 mph.....

what else??

OH YEA...I'M FRIENDS WITH ALOT OF PEOPLE ON HERE.....COLE....LIL'MIKE....ROCKABILLYJAY.....CHOPPERDAVE...BLUTO(hes mad at me)...

I'M PUTTING TOGATHER A 32' CHASSIS....LOOKING FOR A BODY AND HAVE BEEN CRAVING A CHANNELED 32' VICK SINCE I WORKED AT HOT RODS BY BOYD....

THATS IT??....

ANY QUESTIONS??

8. The37Kid

The37Kid

Former owner cut it up to hide it from the neighbors.:eek:

Attached Files:

9. JESSEJAMES

JESSEJAMES

that'll work!!....I know a good welder!...

10. Yea, do you still have Jack's '32 3-window and Pauls '32 roadster from back here in Mass?

Dennis

11. sprbxr

sprbxr
    from Peaks, VA

Good to see you on here. Sounds like a cool project. What kind of progress have you made on the chassis? BTW, don't forget your work on Joe Kid.
    Justin
    (ex BMXer)

12. Terry D

Terry D
    from NY

UM-I think this Jesse is the real deal!Nice intro!

13. wayfarer

wayfarer

Welcome to the HAMB, I've heard you were a lurker before and I really respect your work. I'll keep an eye out for one in the northwest.

14. Hey Jesse, I got some great shots of you with the "Sour Kraut" in front of Nick's last year, with Fullerton's Finest on your tail...
    Dave
    Former Editor of VW Trends and HotVWs Magazine
    (No, I am NOT going to turn this into a V*********n thread!!)

15. 23 bucket-t

23 bucket-t

Welcome to the H.*A.*M.*B. that new project sound great can't wait to see it, if you can keep us posted on your progress.

16. JESSEJAMES

JESSEJAMES

I sold the coupe back to Ionatti..that thing was nuts!......still kicking myself sfor selling the roadster.....

17. TP

TP
    from conroe tx

you guys must be star struck,you ain;t giving him any shit. There is a 30-31 vicky local here that I have been watching that is a damn nice car. It is complete and should run. If your interested I can get you the owners name and number. He won't give a shit who you are. Kind of a pain to deal with but I can probably get you a price. Pm me if your interested and I'll try and get a few pictures. TP

18. JESSEJAMES

JESSEJAMES

I snoop here almost everyday for the last few years!.....Oh yea....sorry about the anglia!...but those were the rules!

19. Is this him?:D

[​IMG]

20. Deuce Roadster

Deuce Roadster
    Member Emeritus

Just one question for you Jesse ... :D

How in the world did you talk a BABE like Sandra to marry you ??? :confused:

Deuce Roadster

21. MIKE-3137

MIKE-3137

Just don't let the guy that made that gas tank on the Peterbilt trike tig weld it for you...it'll leak. :)

22. JESSEJAMES

JESSEJAMES

Thanx man but I'm holding out for a duece!

23. Jet Doc

Jet Doc

Hey Jesse, just wondering if you are gonna be more focused on cars in the future?

24. JESSEJAMES

JESSEJAMES

RANDY!...THAT BLASTALENE BROTHERS!...DOUCHBAGS!

25. TP

TP
    from conroe tx

Don't blame you .

26. JESSEJAMES

JESSEJAMES

I DONT KNOW MAN??...MUST BE DOING SOMTHING RIGHT!

27. JESSEJAMES

JESSEJAMES

BIKES WILL ALWAYS BE FIRST!.....BUT I HAVE ALOT OF CARS IN MY HEAD THAT I NEED TO BUILD BEFORE I DIE...

28. skullcracker

skullcracker
    from Austin

Yo dudes- This IS one of the nicest guys you could imagine and has done more for people in and out of the car/bike worlds than you can imagine. Treat him with the respect he deserves and keep yer snide comments to yerselves.

Welcome to the HAMB, Jesse
    dp

29. TxRat

TxRat

Welcome to the HAMB Jesse. This is by far the coolest forum on the planet. Glad to have you here....

30. MIKE-3137

MIKE-3137

Yea glad to have you "officially" here, when you get the Vicky, show us some build pics...or any of your other rods for that matter..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.