Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical 32 survivor unstuck,my moving, and another update

Discussion in 'Traditional Hot Rods' started by titus, Aug 7, 2005.

1. titus

titus

So i got to putsing on the survivor 32 coupe, as you know the motor was stuck, and weve been soaking it for a bit in different products, still to no avail, we were trying to rock it back and fourth, still stuck, well then i decided to try and turn the motor over another way, so i took off the front mounted distributor, and some other small stuff out of the way, and was able to put a pipe wrench on the front pull, and a LONG breaker bar!! and i was pulling and pulling and WHAM, it came loose!! it was still sticky and i was cranking it over slowely, pushing up the valves that were stuck down, my buddies were standing next to the motor as i was turning and squishhhh a bunch of the stuff that we we soaking the motor in got pushed out the plug holes, went all over them, they smelt like marvel mystery oit!! It was funny, way funny, the werent laughing though! heres a pic of part of the mess.

then on top of things ive been packing up everthing in the garage for the big move, i think ive packed 50 boxes of stuff!! and my boss is awsome enough to let me store it all in the basement of my work, nice guy!! but i still have to clean out the attick, not fun!!

then ive been carefully cleaning out the stuff i want to save and the stuff i want to get rid of, lots of junk accumulates, i cant believe it, a truck load full!!

My friend dylan has been working on his A tudor a bunch lately too, he only has till about the 15th of the month get it out of my garage (on good terms) and wants to try and drive it out, hes gettin there.

till next time

JEFF

empty garage.jpg 32unstuck.jpg updatedyl.jpg junk.jpg

Last edited: Jan 6, 2022
    kidcampbell71 and Stogy like this.
  2. hiboy32

hiboy32
    from Omaha, NE

that is a great update. I may be in the middle of a big move also, I will find out on tuesday.
    right now I am trying to get my coupe up and running.
    the move will work it self out.

jeff

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  3. sodbuster

sodbuster
    from Kansas

That grille looks like I have seen it before in the back of that truck.

Chris Nelson
    Kansas

Oh yea, moving is the worst. Try moving two blocks, you kinda' relize how much stuff you collect. SHhhhh, don't tell the wife.

4. Mule Farmer

Mule Farmer
    from Holland MI

I use a 4x4 to keep my car from rolling. Works good how bout I trade ya 2 4x4s for that blower.

bret

5. 34Fordtk

34Fordtk

DUDE please tell me thats not a 33/34 car grill you threw away?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

6. FiddyFour

FiddyFour

sheesh jeff...some of the shit in the back of your pickup looks to be nicer than my good stuff :D good deal on gettin that motor turning, i always love laughing at someone elses expense :eek: :D :p

7. titus

titus

i jsut put those grilles in the pics for shits and gigles, and i was moving them to anothe local!

8. 34Fordtk

34Fordtk

You wanna sell it ??????

9. titus

titus

Sorry, its for a future project.

10. 34Fordtk

34Fordtk

Thanks anyway..........

11. krooser

krooser

Hey Titus...will your boss let me store some of MY stuff in his basement? Ask Fiddy Four...I need the room!!!

12. FiddyFour

FiddyFour

that aint no shit. :eek:

the man has more stuff layin around than you see at some swaps :p

13. Scotch

Scotch

If you need help moving anything let me know...

..I'll call Stevie and send him over...

See ya Saturday!

Scotch~!

14. old hickory

old hickory

Good job un sticking the motor. I guess your friends weren’t laughing as hard as you.

15. coupeman

coupeman
    from Australia

Great looking project!

16. Holy old post Batman!