Register now to get rid of these ads!

32 sreel front fenders

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ROBERT JAM, Apr 2, 2004.

1. ROBERT JAM

ROBERT JAM

I was told some one on the Hamb imports 32 steel front fenders.Does any body know who it is and how to get a hold of them.Thank you

2. Brookville makes very nice repro steel fenders for the 32.

3. Petejoe

Petejoe
    from Zoar, Ohio

Sorry, Robert, can't help you with that one but I was just wondering if you made an intro. I do know you traded vehicles with sedan dad. But I don't recall who you are and if there was one????

4. [ QUOTE ]
    Sorry, Robert, can't help you with that one but I was just wondering if you made an intro. I do know you traded vehicles with sedan dad. But I don't recall who you are and if there was one????

[/ QUOTE ]

Uhhh dude, he's been here longer than you, look at his reged. date.
    TZ

5. Roadsters.com

Roadsters.com

Robert, it's possible that you were told about me. I'm the US distributor for Reprosteel, a Swedish company that's run by Lars Lundstrom. Lars makes 1932 Ford roadster bodies out of steel (and on special order, aluminum). We don't make or sell fenders, though, but I would like to become a dealer for some good new fenders.

I import the Reprosteel roadster body panels and have recently begun to have them assembled into complete bodies with a chrome-moly tubing inner structure, by Jim Allen, a Top Fuel and Funny Car builder in Utah. There's a page on my site about Reprosteel at http://www.roadsters.com/reprosteel/

Dave
    (602) 233-8400
    http://www.roadsters.com/