Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

32 ford parts K member , crossmembers , unsplit bones etc.etc.

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by HOLLYWQQD, Jun 29, 2014.

1. HOLLYWQQD

HOLLYWQQD
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from central NY
    1. New York H.A.M.B.ers

City: pennellville

State: New York
    Price: 450.00
    all of these parts are sold !!!

i have a nice 32 K member . it was removed properly by drilling out the rivets . i was going to use it but decided i am doing a 33 X member instead . would like to get 450.00 for the K member , also have a nice 32 rear crossmember from the same frame . i would like to get another 100.00 for that . or 500.00 for both plus shipping or pick up near Syracuse NY .
    the K member is quite heavy and will be expensive to ship i'm sure . i will ship UPS ,FedEX , greyhound , USPS , truck freight , whichever you prefer .

i also have a very nice unsplit 32 ford front wishbone set up . this is also very nice ,no pitting , could be chromed with proper prep . or powder or paint ! i have 450.00 into it and would need that amount to sell it !

or a package deal of $900.00 plus shipping for all three (3) pieces K member,cross member and wishbone. . again i will ship these at buyers expense but would much prefer they be picked up! i can deliver to Syracuse Nationals in 3 weeks !!

please email or call for pics . i will get some photos today and post to this thread later this evening !!

315 254 7091

HOLLYWQQD

Last edited: Jul 27, 2014