Register now to get rid of these ads!

32 Ford, Hemi's, Flatheads...Today's finds!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Adam M., Sep 13, 2009.

1. Well I went to the swap meet at Rideau Carlton Raceway today and got a deal, then missed another, then I went for a drive. I found the 53 Ford truck and thought it was neat. Drove somemore and well the pics show it well. The 32 truck is a parts truck for his other one, the Hemi in the 57 Dodge is sold and I called the new owner and its not forsale, the Challenger has a 383 4spd with pistol grip in it (cars wrecked bad). The 56 Chev looks like an old build with a 327 4spd, roll bar, slot mags, etc. It was a good day! I still should have been home in the garage.....enjoy!

Attached Files:

2. scrape

scrape

was the 56 4 door for sale????

3. I know that place it's the Boneyard.

4. jr9162

jr9162

What's the story on the Jag? Year, and complete driveline still in it?

5. The 56 4door isn't forsale just incase someday......

That wasn't the Boneyard either. I haven't been there in years.

I don't know about the Jag. It was just along the side of the road, so I took a pic. The door was in it. I didn't even get out of the car! I just took the pic out the window!

6. Hey_Pauly

Hey_Pauly

How'd that poor Challenger get up on that shipping container? What a great spot!

7. captainjunk#2

captainjunk#2

some cool pictures thanks for sharing them

8. flatoz

flatoz

I guess when that challenger was put there it wasn't that desirable, but now I would think it would be worth bringing it down and doing a resto. Even if the shell is stuffed surely it could be swapped out?

9. It looked neat at first, but the shell of that Challenger is toast..but should be rebodied. It was bought and put there about a year ago. There is a 1969 Hemi Charger all apart in the shop too! Sweet stuff.

10. moparforlife

moparforlife
    from Rolla, MO

Be pretty hard to rebody that Challenger (unibody). As long as the unibody isn't bent though, quarters and sheet metal is easy to replace. Looks better than most of the cars I have. Is the Hemi Charger being restored or just sitting?

11. F&J

F&J

Not a 32, looks like a 33 34. Firewall and back cab moulding are not 32.Cool pics!!!I like OT cars as well :)