Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects 32 Ford 3 window FIND

Discussion in 'Traditional Hot Rods' started by 383deuce, Mar 29, 2014.

1. Roadsir

Roadsir

Great to see some progress pics. Keep em coming..

2. Hey! You don't get to bump without also doing a progress report! ;):D

3. OK!
    New floor is installed and looking good. Cowl vent is replaced and working. Body has been cut in half and front half is mounted on frame with firewall installed. Andy is making new rear quarters at this time. He said it was quicker to make new ones than to repair the old ones.
    Photos will follow as soon as Bigdeuce gets home today.

4. big duece

big duece
    from kansas

Amazing work...

Attached Files:

5. Nitrobrother, I am waiting for your reply.........When I post a bump with no updates you are quick on the trigger, but I post a up-date with photos and it's like you left on vaction.
    Just pulling your chain dude....

6. You deserved to have this 3W Dennis! Congrats!

7. Ha! At least I used some smilies in my post...:mad::p:rolleyes::D

Looking good, and I'm lusting after those Model 40 roadsters...someday.

8. big duece

big duece
    from kansas

Here are some more pics of the built from scratch quarters, and wheel wells.

Attached Files:

067chevy likes this.
  9. Stoped by Andy's yesterday and he has one quarter pannel done as far as the wheel well welded up to the quarter paqnnel and he has the other wheel well made and was working on building the second quarter pannel. Next week should see some new quarters installed on the 3 window.
    But it will be a short week as we are going to the leadsled nats in Salina come Thursday.
    Big Deuce will post some photos later tonight.
    Hope ya all like it.

10. big duece

big duece
    from kansas

Ha! Beat cha to it.

11. Hell he beat me to it......Thanks, Big deuce

12. big duece

big duece
    from kansas

Quick update on the quarter panel progress. This man and his son have some wonderful talents recreating the 32 panels.

Attached Files:

13. Dennis, your body guy is doing a great job your lucky, it's virtually impossible to find someone with that much talent to do body work in Aus. Keep up the great work my friend.

volvobrynk and loudbang like this.
  14. Cully & vintagehotrods,
    Thanks guys for liking my project.....There will be some great photos comming in a few days....

067chevy likes this.
  15. So-cal Tex

So-cal Tex

Mr. Mayor, that work is very nice, I too need to have the wheel well bead repaired on my 3w.

Would mind sharing the contact info for Andy's shop? Maybe he could make another pair of wheel well beads and send them to me for my coupe?

16. So-Cal Tex,
    I am sure he will make you a set. Give him a call and tell him I sent you to him if you would. Andy Glause 124 L Road St. Libory, Ne. 68827 Phone 308-687-6221 Cell 308-750-2292.
    The work he has done for me is OUTSTANDING METAL WORK.....
    Thanks for asking. Dennis

NVRRDUNN, volvobrynk and 067chevy like this.
  17. 067chevy

067chevy

Love it

18. 067chevy

067chevy

Jason done the work on my model a rear quarters and fitting deck lid and done an incredible job.

19. Cusco

Cusco
    from Europe

What a find and built! Looking forward for more pics.

20. big duece

big duece
    from kansas

For your viewing pleasure....

Attached Files:

volvobrynk likes this.
  21. Thanks Bigdeuce for posting the photos for me. Andy is kicking butt on this thing for sure. Just about everything is done from the belt line down at this time. Next will be to take on the top issues and the door tops.
    But it is time for a break so I am going to bring it home for a few days so everyone can see his great workmanship at the shop party I am having for the Rolling Bones boys on Aug. 4th. Hell Andy will be there if anyone has any questions for him.
    I am sure it will be the center attraction at the lunch. Anyone with in a stones through come check it out and meet the bones boys. They will be rolling in around noon.

volvobrynk likes this.
  22. So-cal Tex

So-cal Tex

That is some nice work he is doing........he should make a buck and start making '32 3W quarters since B-ville will only sell you a whole side for $3,500!!!

JP55 likes this.
  23. CaliDreamin'

CaliDreamin'

Wish I could make this. It's safe to say I'm hot rod addicted here recently.

"Insert Epic Quote Here"

24. DAM! I like the VIEWS this has had.....32,332........NOW THAT IS RATHER FITTING IF I DO SAY SO......New photos on the way.

volvobrynk likes this.
  25. big duece

big duece
    from kansas

Could not be happier for you Dennis, I wish I could make it. But work and life gets in the way sometimes....

Attached Files:

26. Cusco

Cusco
    from Europe

The work on this Ford is really incredible.
    Thanks for posting!

:)

27. Well I am back from the wash out at Bonneville so I am going to load the 3 window up and take it back to Andy's this week so it is back to work time.
    We did have a great time on the road trip out to Bonneville & back. But hell it's hard not to when your driving a deuce roadster over 2000 miles.

ProEnfo likes this.
  28. 2000 miles? Wow, much props. How much sun burn, and bug bruises does that equate to, anyway? Sounds fun. Love the coupe progression. Doing well. Thanks for the insight.