Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest '32 Chevy coupe race car

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Vintage Rod, Mar 23, 2019.

1. Vintage Rod

Vintage Rod

Hi all. I am looking at at 1932 Chevy jalopy race car. It's a long shot, but I'm hoping to learn some info about it's history. Here's what I know, and I'm sorry that I don't have photos at the moment. It's #07. The sponsor on the back is "King Ziegler Salvage," which I have learned was in South Dakota. The back also has "The Grump" painted on it. Near the base of the windshield, on both sides, and in the lower corner of the rear deck lid, is "Lyn."

I have very much enjoyed this site since discovering it today. Thanks for any info that may be out there.

Rod

2. Welcome,do an intro.Location,a little about you etc.Read some others to get an idea.

3. tractorguy

tractorguy

What era does it appear to have been raced ? I have a couple of older books on some history from South Dakota drivers and tracks. These books cover 1950's to 1970's.

4. I'm assuming roundy round car? or straight line?
    post pics if you can