Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods 32 Chassis choices

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Lowbuckboz, Aug 24, 2016.

1. Lowbuckboz

Lowbuckboz

Looking for opinions on 32 frame set up for 30/31 model A. I know there are a few companies out there making them. Looking for real world opinions from guys that are using them. Fitment, quality. Thanks fellas! My coupe needs a change. [​IMG]

Sent from my XT1254 using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

2. Gary Addcox

Gary Addcox
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Bud Bryan built his famous '29 Highboy decades ago with a stock Deuce frame by using a tapered piece of hardwood contoured to the rails that just filled the gap produced by a Model A body on this frame. That roadster is currently owned by Julian Alvarez, has been on the road since the '70s. Very inexpensive method to run a '28-'31 A body on an original Deuce frame.

3. Lowbuckboz

Lowbuckboz

I'm not really interested in using a stock frame. I'm aware of what needs to be done to use a stocker, just prefer a new frame. Thanks though!

Sent from my XT1254 using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

4. haileyp1014

haileyp1014
    from so cal

I've use blackboard hot rods 32 frame,formerly Kiwi konnection.you can search both names on the hamb.just on the wrong coast from you.

Lowbuckboz likes this.

5. olscrounger

olscrounger
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Krylon 32 on here does excellent work/frames. Cornhusker street rods?

Lowbuckboz likes this.