Register now to get rid of these ads!

32 Barn Find

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by bluestang67, Nov 23, 2008.

1. bluestang67

bluestang67

I have known of this car now for a few years . A fellow worker , its his dads who actually raced it back in the 60s . He had it stored at a friends back in the 70s and the bright work and six pack intake where stolen bringing the car back to his barn . Its been sitting since the mid 60.s just like this it has a olds rear , 4spd and the 283 with low miles he says . Only missing the hood has a brookville grille and some insert he mentioned . Since i like old cars my coworker who likes bass guiters has asked me to handle the sale . We all know the value and was thinking of posting here first before the ebay deal . What do the big toy owners think any interest .

This would be mine i a heart beat but the model A's are more my price range

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. rustyford40

rustyford40
    from Mass Bay

Nice= and that f100 hood is nice to

3. bonesy

bonesy

Put it on the HAMB before eBay. Give the folks on here first crack at it.

4. model-a-fan

model-a-fan
    from Kentucky

The jeep is pretty sweet too! Love to have it but the '32's are outta my league.

Register now to get rid of these ads!

5. TULSA

TULSA
    from Tulsa

Thats a cool car, but how can you call it a barn find? You knew it was there, and its your friends dads, who knew it was there and knew what he had, who prolly wants a pretty penny for it. Seems people throw the term "barn find" around too much.

6. bluestang67

bluestang67

I wish i could afford it it would be here now but i have one listed so im out of the game .

Yeah jeep is sweet i allmost got stuck in it :) The 54 pick up it belongs to will be going up soon also i have a couple pics in this album

http://rides.webshots.com/album/568872473zHGDik?start=0

7. bluestang67

bluestang67

When i heard of it it was not going up for sale , till just this week airport thing out here . Its a barn find in all my thoughts thats where its been living unseen by anyone but his 2 sons who have no interest .

8. 3wLarry

3wLarry
    Member Emeritus
    from Owasso, Ok

pm me the price you're thinking about...

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  9. PoPo

PoPo

well I saw three blue things in that first picture, I could afford two no problem, but that third one is partially blocking one of those blue items.

Yeah I can afford that trash cans, thats it.

Nice find and good sell, hope he gets what he wants. and I personally think Larry should buy this, god knows its a better start than his last 32, WHICH TURNED OUT AMAZING.

10. Krylon King

Krylon King

Out of my price range right now but sure would be nice to have.

11. Please PM me the price too if Larry isn't interested. I am looking for a nice solid 5 window body.

12. eye bone

eye bone

I'd love it! Unfortunately the lil' red jeep is more in my price range at the moment¬Ö Would he take a painting in trade for it?

I'm sure you will find a buyer here on the H.A.M.B. even in this economy! Best of luck to you!

13. flummi

flummi

Really nice...

14. Preacher

Preacher

That is a great find... fun to see they are still out there!

15. Fenders

Fenders

"We all know the value and was thinking of posting here first before the ebay deal . What do the big toy owners think any interest ."

So is it for sale? What price? We had a special name for girls in high school that strung you along like that. c***teasers.

16. grandet23

grandet23

Hey!!! 3wLarry has had the last hundred or so. How about you put me at the first of the line? Just Kidding. I am interested Please send me info. on a price. Grandet23

17. too late a holes...i already bought it!

18. i like model As better