Some of you have asked about recent progress on my Vicky project and since I haven't posted anything lately, I thought an update with a few pictures was in order. Here you go... This first pic shows the original style wooden subrails that I was going to try to use. The next three pics show the new 1 x 2 steel subrails I made and installed for these three reasons: 1. The subrails needed to match the 32 frame I'm using; 2. I wanted to remove any and all wood at the bottom of the body that would eventually rot from exposure to the elements; and 3. I wanted to stiffen up the body a bit. I've put in quarter patch panels on both sides. They're for a sedan because Vicky patches aren't available. Here's a shot of the 50 Pontiac taillights installed. I had to cut and move up the flat mounting pad on my grill shell so it lined up with my chopped radiator mounting tabs. Here's the pedal assembly tacked onto place. This is a shot of the 32 sedan front roof section I grafted in. And finally, here's how the Vicky looks as of yesterday.