Register now to get rid of these ads!

'31 Studebaker to Appear in Toyo Booth at SEMA

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by forty1, Oct 10, 2008.

1. forty1

forty1

OT.....FYI,...

http://blog.cardomain.com/blog/2008/10/31-studebaker-t.html#more

Old school street rodders can feast their eyes on a one-off 1931 Studebaker Model 54 4-door sedan, a creation of Toyo event manager, Adrian Puente. Puente's car was built by Choppin' Block Custom Fab of Fresno, California, and rides on Toyo Proxes® 4 tires, 235/40ZR18 in the front and 275/40ZR20 in the rear. The wild "Stude" has a chopped roof, entirely new frame, custom fabricated hood to cover a Zoops outfitted Chevy 350 with three deuces (two-barrel carburetors) and a retro-style fabricated sheet metal interior. A custom air bag suspension provides the "slammed" look while the car rides on the Proxes 4 tires and Centerline Smoothie wheels. The Proxes 4 is a popular all-season, ultra high performance tire for passenger cars, which comes in a broad range of sizes from 15 to 28 inches in diameter.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 10, 2008
  2. pan-dragger

pan-dragger

sweet, and it's a 4door, and ot as hell.

3. skinned_knuckle

skinned_knuckle

I've got a 31 Commander fordor that I've been looking for inspiration. Found it! I wish that there was more info about it though.