Aquired a 31 Model A PU in April, 2013, had it shipped from Phoenix to Minnesota and tore it down to the frame. It was a well built hot rod years ago but now needed to be rebuilt/restored. Everything will be reworked except for the exterior paint. The interior is ok, want to do the seats over, the paint will be good for a year or so, I'll decide next summer (2014). In July I started on the disassembly, cleaning/painting parts as I go, then putting those items away till later. Pulled the body off, drive train out, everything came off the car. Reworked 2 cross members on the frame, cut the tranny cross member out and made it removable. There was no way to get the engine/tranny out of the car with out taking the body off first, needed to drop the tranny tail stock down so the engine crank pulley will clear the front member. Spent much time grinding and hand sanding the frame, it then went to the body shop (Matt Schauer Restorations, Janesville, MN) where it was epoxied satin black. The front axle (Super Bell 4") is mounted and aligned (split bones), changed the front shock mounting, dropped the tops down 2" and brought the bottom of the shocks in 3", they look correct now. Rebuilt the 41 Ford steering gear (Ford cross-steer), changed the pitman arm, drag link and all the rod ends. Did away with the 264 Nailhead, replaced it with a 54 322, it's in the engine shop now, Ray Funk, Mankato, MN. it'll be dynoed. New RCI aluminum fuel cell (15 gal) is mounted. Rear axle pumkin (8.2 chevy) changed from a 3.70 to a 3.08. I moved the rear coil springs back 1", where they should've been, the rear end is now mounted and aligned correctly. Coming along, hope to finished this Spring.