Register now to get rid of these ads!

31 A Sedan pics or photochop plz

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by bluestang67, Apr 6, 2008.

1. bluestang67

bluestang67

Been lurking around here a bit and actually live close to where the Hunnert is held but missed it last year .

Started this build about a year ago , the theme is all Ford . The car was stored for 50 yrs inside a garage and is really clean with no rot . The front suspension is a Heidts on the original A frame reinforced well and it has a 302 sbf , 90 mustang T-5 , 67 mustang 9 inch . The wheels are of late 80's early 90's Ranger - Explorer . I do like the stance it has with the bigs in back .

Im also planning on the original type interior thought that tweed was the look inside .

My brother told me when i got it to go with steel wheels and moons and i leaned my way . Now as i see more with the steel im really liking the look . Im leaning toward the black also instead of the bright colors for the body . See i was planning a 2 tone purple color on top with a pearl white on bottom and up sides with a design .

So maybe there is some Black sedans with the steels with rings and or moons or maybe someone could photoshop it for me . The picture in my head isn't the same as in print for the ideas. Thanks guys

Attached Files:

2. bluestang67

bluestang67

Guys they dont have to have fenders , just some different stances .

3. Zumo

Zumo

This is the best looking one I have seen in a long time:
    [​IMG]

4. stillkruzn

stillkruzn
    from Conway, AR

Here is mine... Not finished yet, but it is as ride height...

Attached Files:

5. usmc50lx

usmc50lx
    from St.Louis

Heres my old mans sedan in the drive way just needs interior

Attached Files:

6. bluestang67

bluestang67

Thanks guys i see the wheels for era are looking good . Even checked on a local to recover top $300 i think is not bad . I have 2 bows that are warped but thats a easy fix.

Zumo that flat even in color looks good and its got me rethinking of its possabilities of a color .