Register now to get rid of these ads!

30 Model A sedan trade

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Professor Fate., Oct 9, 2019.

1. Professor Fate.

Professor Fate.

City: Gainesville

State: Florida
    Price: 1234
    I keep looking at my 30 Model A sedan taking up space in my warehouse and my 68 Mustang taking up ALL the space in my garage and realize one of these projects probably isn't going to happen anytime soon. Since the Mustang is in pieces and the Sedan is complete, I figured the Model A should be the one to go.

To start off the Model A is actually in really nice condition as it looks like it was restored at one time. I had it running a while back, but have not started it in a couple years so I would assume the tank and carb need to be cleaned. In addition I have accumulated parts for this project to include a boxed 32 frame, 4" dropped front axle, suspension, 48 split radius rod, complete Buick drum conversion, 9" rear, Model A spring, shocks, 4:11 open drop out section, ladder bars, 12" rear brakes, complete Buick 65 401 Nailhead (needs a rebuild), 6x2 manifold with 11 Ford carbs, TH400 switch-pitch trans and probably a few other things I'm forgetting. Right now I am not going to piece out what I have unless I trade the Model A without the hot rod parts, so don't ask.

Now what I am looking to do is trade for a running, driving car or wagon. I like 50's and early 60's Chevy wagons, but am open to alternatives. Updated running gear is okay, but it needs to run and drive reliably. Patina is fine, but no rusted out project cars. The point is to get into a ride right now. Minor weekend project items are also fine.

I value the Model A at $8500 and the pile-o-parts at $5000 - $6000 range. I will pony up for the right car. I am including a picture of the Model A (the hood was off and inside the car when I brought it home) and if you are serious and I am interested in your trade I will provide all the pictures you want or need of everything.

Attached Files:

Andy Lowery likes this.
  2. Professor Fate.

Professor Fate.

3. Professor Fate.

Professor Fate.

4. Professor Fate.

Professor Fate.

Still looking for something.

Attached Files:

Andy Lowery likes this.

5. Professor Fate.

Professor Fate.

I would sell the car and chassis separately.