Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

30 Model A Coupe, Sell or Trade

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by grichards790, Nov 29, 2014.

1. grichards790

grichards790

City: Firth

State: Nebraska
    Price: $18,500
    SOLD, SOLD, SOLD! Found something I want! Will still consider trades listed below but new price!! $17,500.

Have a 1930 Model A Coupe that I'm not sure I will be able to drive much longer due to some upcoming neck surgery. Looking to either sell it or preferably trade it.

I didn't build this car, so some things I can't answer. It is chopped about 3 and channeled another 3. Work wasn't the best but it is ok. I just added a fiberglass deck lid with MG hinges and it is still in gel coat. Roof is filled but if I keep it will redo it and have a roof section for it.

Little over a year ago I installed a new Speedway 4 bar drop axle in it and the car drives very well. Rear end is a 4 link GM 10 bolt posi with some pretty steep gears.
    Motor is a 010 SBC with unknown internals, UNK name aluminum single plane intake with a brand new Edelbrock 600cfm electric choke carb. It could really use a dual plane intake or better cam. Also just added new plugs, wires... Has a repop 'caddy' air cleaner.

New radiator and electric fan. Grille shell is steel with custom aluminum Bonneville style insert.

Dash is fiberglass 32 with working gauges but someone cut a slot in it for a stereo that doesn't exist anymore. Speedo looks like it came out of a jeep.

Wheels in front are Cragar 15x4 with Firestone's and out back are a pair of 15x8 show quality Cragars with 5 1/4 back spacing and MT drag radials (also have set of steel wheels for rear with street tires).

Turbo 350 with Lokar floor mount shifter.

Car is in black primer. Has a GM tilt column. Rear wheel wells got hacked up by someone and need repaired. Stainless 17 gallon RCI fuel cell in trunk. 54 Chevy spindles with disc brakes in front. Drums in back.

Car is a blast to drive!

I am 6'2" and fit pretty well but if your much taller you might want to keep looking. Seats are flat bottom black vynil image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg buckets. Door glass is plexi, others are glass. Have interior garnish moldings that are un chopped and in great shape.

I really prefer a trade over selling. But I had to list a price for the ad. No 4 doors, wagons or bikes though!

Interested in 64-65 Pontiac Lemans/GTO, 55/56 Chevy, 62-64 Mopars, 65-68 Mustang Fastback, unchopped 30/31 coupe. Must be running/driving car.

PM me with any questions, include your phone number and I willl give you as accurate a description as I can and or talk trades.

Grant

Last edited: Jan 2, 2015
  2. grichards790

grichards790

BTTT. 64 Mercury Comet, 59/60 El Camino also considered for trades.

3. grichards790

grichards790

BTTT. Surgery is Monday!

4. grichards790

grichards790

5. grichards790

grichards790

Go ahead, give yourself a Xmas present!

6. grichards790

grichards790

BTTT, new price, $17,500. Found something I want.

7. grichards790

grichards790

Please don't make me put this on eBay! BTTT. Can send more photos and video of it running.