Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

'30 Model A coupe for sale or possible trade

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Russco, Oct 30, 2016.

1. Russco

Russco
    from Central IL

City: Sprigfield

State: Illinois
    Price: $22,500
    Nice running driving chopped model A coupe for sale or possible trade. Really prefer to sell it though. Nice finished body chopped 4 1/2" all bodywork has been done proffesionally and was painted with Hot Rod Flatz in satin black this spring. The top has a nice vinyl insert and all the wood is finished and very nice.
    It has a nice cast aluminum dash insert with Stewart Warner gauges. It has '40 Ford steering wheel it has a nice seat but no finished interior panels. Fuel tank and battery are in the trunk. It has a nice aftermarket 32 Grille shell and insert and also has louvered hood top that is usually not on it but comes with the car. Car has some nice striping on it too. All the glass is new and roll ups work fine.

The frame is a new aftermarket boxed frame (I believe it is a TCI but not sure.) It has a 4 bar with coil over rear suspension, rear end is a Strange 9" housing with posi and strange axles. I think it has 3.55 gear. Front suspension is typical split Ford bones with dropped Super Bell axle and Posie reversed eye spring. Brakes are front manual Gm disc brake set up. Rear is modern drumbrakes. The master cylinder is under the floor. steering gear is a new aftermarket Vega box.
    Drivetrain is a 383 SBC. It has humper heads and 3 deuce intake with Holley 94's. Mild cam and finned valve covers and carb scoops. it has lake style headers with baffles made by Gear Drive Speed & Custom, Transmission is a 700R4 with Lokar shifter.and TCV cable set up. It runs strong and smooth and is very dependable. Its been driven on many out of state runs this year with ZERO issues. Bourbon Run, Beaterville, Rust Revival, Iron Invasion, Newport Hill Climb ETC... Would entertain trade offers for Pre 64 cars and trucks only (NO 4 DOORS and NO BIKES!) PM for more info and pictures. Thanks

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 30, 2016
  2. Russco

Russco
    from Central IL

Thanks for all the interest fellas'. I have a sale pending, if it falls through I will PM all those that I have already had contact with. Thanks again

3. Russco

Russco
    from Central IL

Its sold and on its way to Colorado.