Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects 30/31 Tudor Jalopy Build

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by jordabennett, Aug 10, 2015.

1. Hey guys, its been awhile since i've been posting on here, been traveling for the past year.
    I'll be finishing up my build of my 54' GMC and selling to my brother , as i want to get my dream build underway. The plan is a 30/31 Ford sedan on 32 rails. Chopped with full hood and sides. Motor is not final, with dreams of running a flathead, but not educated on them as much as say a typical sbc setup. I've started to gather parts but i'm posting alittle early because id love to get as much feed back as possible from all you great people. Tricks, tips and ideas are all greatly appreciated. My dream is to have it simple, bonneville rollling bones themed. I absolutely love the old steel during "the race of gentlemen" With aspirations of driving this from Vancouver BC. down south to Pacific city oregon and get the tire wet along the beach. Some may laugh but its been an idea i cant seem to rid from my head.
    What ever comments, ideas or stories you guys may have i would love to be educated and learn the best direction to build my dream car. Starting early and collecting parts as they come will guarantee ill be building exactly what ive pictured.
    Thanks for your time.
    J.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This is my 54' GMC p/u that has been an ongoing project for a few years now. I will continue to finish this for the new year and start this.

And heres a little inspiration and direction i'm looking towards.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I know this isnt a sedan, but i love the wheel/tire combo and lettering script.
    [​IMG]