Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects 30/31 MODEL A TUDOR SEDAN HATCHBACK WHAT???

Discussion in 'Traditional Customs' started by S10_37, Apr 6, 2020.

1. And the Beat goes on. Gimpy, your spot on from my point of view overall and in general. My wife calls me a Critic and Mr. Negative. She says when something works or looks good having it copied over and over should be a complement not complained about. Sad that what once was Bitchin has become Boaring. For that reason I no longer do static shows, I do drive by's and on a good weekend can cover 4 parking lots of Look Alike's and Drive my car sometimes up to 300 miles. I'd rather my vehicles be seen than looked at, that way others like Me can't point and say anything. Yes, I know my gaps are off. You can't see that at 60 M.P.H. Kudo's don't mean much to me. Yes I have opinion's and can tell ya how to do just about anything, if I choose to. I also know exactly what they are worth thanks to the best damn place to park, the H.A.M.B. event right on my Desk Top. Even though I know I'm right it often is pointed out I don't know Squat, obviously by someone that really don't know Squat. Kind of like the Wrong wheels and Oh my God it has Radial tires on it. No worries I'll keep coming back trying to help the wannabees to understand how it really was done back in the 50's.

2. BamaMav

BamaMav
    from Berry, AL

I like the idea, but like already mentioned, I think a two piece split with an upper opening window section and drop down tailgate would be more practitle, and still be different than your average Tudor. Just my two cents, take it for what it's worth....

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  3. sliceddeuce

sliceddeuce

I thought I had the greatest idea in the history of mankind once..A '40 Ford Tudor turned into a sedan delivery. Fill in the rear side glass, make the trunk lid and back window area into a one piece side opening or lift gate ....Pure genius I tell you. Seems some 12 year old won an AMT modeling contest back in the sixties with one. Crap.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2020
    chryslerfan55, VANDENPLAS and brEad like this.
  4. gimpyshotrods

gimpyshotrods
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

My wife says the same thing about me.

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  5. neatoldclassics

neatoldclassics
    from Montana