Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical 30 31 coupe top

Discussion in 'Traditional Hot Rods' started by AModelRobinson, Jul 17, 2016.

  1. AModelRobinson
    Joined: Aug 9, 2015
    Posts: 18


    A while back I found a website for a hard top metal filler panel to replace the cloth top on 30 A coupe but Ive lost the address. The panel was cut to fit instead of a 41 X 43 piece of metal like Howell sells. Can anyone help me out on where to find one?
  2. malcolm1943
    Joined: Sep 28, 2011
    Posts: 239


    Check with Walden's speed shop in Pomona,CA. Not sure of their website name but I know they have one, they ship all over.

Share This Page

Register now to get rid of these ads!


Copyright © 1995-2020 The Jalopy Journal: Steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.

Atomic Industry
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2014 XenForo Ltd.