Register now to get rid of these ads!

2nd time post...introduction

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by O2_Kool, Sep 14, 2019.

1. O2_Kool

O2_Kool

Just posted in another section but figured I'd say Hi. Not online to many car forums much. I've been building cars for 30+ years. Left the business after 28 years for the public about 4 years ago but suddenly find myself with no lack of work from my past customers. I just finished building a house with the wife (happy wife, happy life) and now find myself needing a big work area for my own stuff so have to leave retirement to fund this new project. I lurk here occasionally to see whats going on in the car world and see what everyone else is having fun with and it keeps the juices flowing. Good to see the hobby is not going to die anytime soon.
    Went to West Coast Nationals for the first time in 5 years and took this 33 5 Window coupe. Really got the bug again. Built this in 2003 34 ford good guys.jpg

2. ol-nobull

ol-nobull

Hi & welcome. Nice 33. Your profile page shows a bunch of rides & or projects. You need a big shof for all of those. Jimmie