Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage 2nd Annual Hot Rod Hundred - Gateway to the West Edition (St. Louis)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by cvstl, Aug 5, 2015.

1. cvstl

cvstl
    from StL MO
    1. H.A.M.B. Chapel

The Hot Rod Hundred Reliability Run - St. Louis
    [​IMG]
    Saturday, October 10, 2015

This year we're starting somewhere in the Wentzville / Lake St. Louis area and running southwest to lunch at Bob's Gasoline Alley in Cuba, MO

We had a great time last year with a group of really cool cars and folks, so lets do it again!!

Pre-registration ends September 13, 2015. Because we have to provide a count for lunch, you risk going hungry if you miss the deadline. We’ll still take registrations up to 9:30am on October 10, however, you will not be guaranteed lunch or an event T-shirt.

So the big question…. What does all of this fun cost?

I’m glad you asked… Twenty-five bucks will get you a t-shirt with artwork by world renowned hot rod artist Jeff Norwell, a highly sought after HRH 2015 window decal, and lunch for one…. additional mouths are $12/each, with kids 16 & under free. Additional shirts are also available at 15 bux-a-pop.
    You can find the registration form at the link below.

HRH STL 2015 Entry Form

PLEASE NOTE:
      1. This is an event for the whole family.
      2. Focus is traditional Hot Rods and Customs pre’65 vehicles.
      3. Entries need to be in by September 13, 2015.
      4. In the interest of safety and sanity, the organizers may choose to cap the number of registered participants accepted.
    GO A HUNDRED OR GO HOME

2. gonmad

gonmad

Kool event.... Kool shirt.... Kool peeps!! Recommend going fellas!! Keep the lawn chairs at home! LoL!

3. I'm definitely looking forward to the StL area HRH event. I love the area that the route goes through this year, and am looking forward to Bob's Gasoline Alley.

4. I am looking forward to it as well! You couldn't ask for a more beautiful area for a run.

5. cory27t

cory27t
    from US

I can't wait! I'll have my roadster up there and my dad may or may not have his Impala. We'll see.

6. cvstl

cvstl
    from StL MO
    1. H.A.M.B. Chapel

Looking forward to seeing it in person Cory.

7. Clay, I just realized that you pushed the pre-registration out past the September 1 date that I had put on the entry form.

8. cvstl

cvstl
    from StL MO
    1. H.A.M.B. Chapel

Sept 13 is what we published in the HRH site, so that is what we'll go with with little to no extensions..... fair warning.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2015
  9. The registration guy is a bit behind on entering folks into the official spreadsheet. Please remember to pre-register so that we know how many t-shirts/sizes that we need to order and know how many meals that we need to have the caterer to plan for.

Here's the link to the registration form: http://hotrodhundred.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/HRH-STL-2015-Entry.pdf

Should you choose to use PayPal to send your registration funds, please indicate StL HRH in the registration info, and send payment to [email protected], and then forward a copy of the registration and release forms.

Thanks!

10. Pre-registration closes on September 13, so if you haven't sent in your registration yet, and you want to make sure that we have a T-shirt for you, make sure to get the form in the mail with your entry fee right away.

11. MO_JUNK

MO_JUNK
    from Rolla, Mo.

I put mine in the mail yesterday. Funds to cover the entry and a meal for Katie. Sam

guthriesmith likes this.
  12. Thanks, Sam! All the same info from the Springfield registration? If so, I'll cut and paste it into the StL spreadsheet.

13. Eight days left to get your pre-registrations in for the October 10, St Louis Area Hot Rod Hundred. You can either fill out the form and e-mail it, and send a paypal for the registration money, or you can print it off, fill it out, and send a check.

Here's the link to the registration form: http://hotrodhundred.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/HRH-STL-2015-Entry.pdf

Should you choose to use PayPal to send your registration funds, please indicate StL HRH in the registration info, and send payment to [email protected], and then forward a copy of the registration and release forms.

14. Sent in registration on Wednesday . Looking for hotel information on Friday night Oct 9. See you there.

15. Way cool, @wirebender. I know that I had several that came in this week. At this point, I'd say that our count is right at the 50 car mark. I'll let Clay @cvstl advise on hotels in the appropriate area.

16. cvstl

cvstl
    from StL MO
    1. H.A.M.B. Chapel

Hey wirebender, shot you a PM.

17. Pre-registration closes on September 13, 2015, just one week from today. You still have time left to get your pre-registrations in for the October 10, St Louis Area Hot Rod Hundred. You can either fill out the form and e-mail it, and send a paypal for the registration money, or you can print it off, fill it out, and send a check.

We should have our starting point lined out by the end of the week, and will be able to announce that soon.

Looking forward to seeing many of you guys there!

guthriesmith likes this.
  18. Old Rod

Old Rod
    from Brazil, IN

Need same info for Friday night.

19. The mailman brought me several more registrations today. Currently, we are at roughly 60 vehicles, including our club members. Still a few days left to get those pre-registrations in the mail or pay via paypal.

Thanks, and looking forward to seeing everybody there!

20. Today is commitment day, to pre-register!

If you are planning on being pre-registered for the 2nd Annual St Louis Area Hot Rod Hundred Reliability Run, you will need to fill out your form and drop it in the mail TODAY! Anything postmarked 9/14 will not count as being pre-registered, and you will not be guaranteed an event t-shirt.

You can e-mail the form, and send your registration fee into the [email protected] e-mail, too.

The form can be found here: http://hotrodhundred.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/HRH-STL-2015-Entry.pdf

The route will begin in St Charles county and will end at Bob's Gasoline Alley, down in Cuba, MO.

Looking forward to seeing each of you there!

guthriesmith likes this.
  21. Registration count, excluding club members, is up to 65 participants. Looking over the list, there are going to be some excellent hot rods getting driven on this Hot Rod Hundred.

22. Well, crud. I totally forgot to post that we did get approved to use Francis Howell High School as our starting point.

Francis Howell High School
    7001 Missouri 94,
    Saint Charles, MO 63304

https://goo.gl/maps/NMHsEANWbLw

guthriesmith likes this.
  23. tricky steve

tricky steve
    from fenton,mo.

I'm signed up,, rain = bring truck >> no rain= coupe : )

24. Yeah, I hadn't put 2 & 2 together, regarding which coupe you were talking about on the form, until Clay pointed you out at Evansville. Looking forward to seeing you there.

25. cvstl

cvstl
    from StL MO
    1. H.A.M.B. Chapel

Me too, and no rain would be good..

26. 20150926_145906.jpeg

We're down to being inside the two week window for the event. We've got 83 registered cars, plus club members, so we should have somewhere around 90 participating vehicles, with over 170 people. Clay has confirmed everything with Bob's Gasoline Alley, and they are excited to have us all at their place.

Clay ran the route, yesterday, made a few fine tuning tweaks to it, and we should be good to go.

The starting point is:

Francis Howell High School
    7001 MO-94
    St Charles, MO 63304

8:00am - Registration/Check-in opens and participants begin to gather at the parking lot
    9:00am - Registration closes
    9:15am - Participant meeting to discuss logistics of the route
    9:30am - All cars depart towards our ending destination in Cuba, MO

Total drive time will be about 3 hours. Plan on lunch at 1pm, at Bob's Gasoline Alley, in Cuba, MO.

guthriesmith likes this.
  27. One week away!